Sign in to follow this  
Iflixy

The old lighting is better please change it back

what would be more helpful is if you explained why you think the new lighting is a problem giving examples for your reasoning. just saying please change it back is essentially useless feedback.

btw, i know the downvotes trigger some people so just letting you know that downvote wasn't me.

Edited by Farq-S
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

because allies in the sunny parts of the maps are impossible to see, and on manorhouse for some reason they look green lol... for me liberation lighting is ruined invasion is awful.. manorhouse is bad aswell.. so ive had to mess with my settings no digital vibrance and monitor settings changed so stuff looks bad and now isnt optimal on anymap so i only have to use ingame brightness slider on each different map to get somewhere close to good enough settings to spot enemys... i could still get the older maps looking good obviously but that would mean id have to change vibrance and monitor settings to suit each map and i cba doing that constantly so il just make do and hope they make changes. 

• Upvote 1

I love new lighting. With high vibrance both Liberation and Manor looks so cozy like it's summer evening. There is indeed something about sky flare, but overall it's much better than the previous, dark ones.

• Upvote 3

I have brightness set on "3" and I don't experience such issues on Liberation as you described. 

i use 1.7 on liberation now same as new manorhouse and invasion. 2.4 derailed and coastal... messing around on manorhouse v1 2.8....  my screen looks really dull outside of game now because ive also turned that down alot aswell... game was spot on before tge release of the new maps, with the exception of manor v1 if i was messing around in arcade but i just turned the brightness up for that map and it was fine because i rarely play arcade... now im messing about constantly and its getting annoying lol.

• Downvote 1

i instantly replied to devs on twitter about it.its almost unplayable now. some maps are so bright it literally burns your eyes.

just give a nice clean look.no fancy effects . look at cod 2. look how its done.

9 minutes ago, dgeesio said:

i instantly replied to devs on twitter about it.its almost unplayable now. some maps are so bright it literally burns your eyes.

just give a nice clean look.no fancy effects . look at cod 2. look how its done.

i spent probably 12 hours in total of messing with monitor digital vibrance and ingame brightness and ive finally got it to a playable (certainly not optimal) point where i only need to change ingame brightness to suit the maps lol, its pretty stupid and it will 100% change because it will never be big for esports with shit lighting... 

literally makes my eyes burn water. i dont get how anyone thinks its better.not only that germans on some maps are actually harder to see now.the previous look was cleaner in my opinion.when you got to mess with your monitor to try and get a game to look right you already know its not right.

this is the problem with too many games.too much post process bad aa which unreal 4 engine is really bad at.add any aa it looks like you got vaseline on your monitor.the cleanest look is with nothing on.yet you get jaggies. go look at cod 2/4 look how clean it is.no jaggies and no artificial bad aa or post process.