Sign in to follow this  
DOG19

UNRANKED SERVERS ARE SHITE

I like what you done with the maps and card system .But what the fook have you done to the servers so much lag pings are like 60/70 climbing to 160 in game I play on eu servers you would think the servers are on  fooking dial up please try and fix

I would agree, something needs to change with the match making servers when we play against players with 160+ pings and they warp all over - impossible to play.

On 10/03/2018 at 8:28 PM, DOG19 said:

I like what you done with the maps and card system .But what the fook have you done to the servers so much lag pings are like 60/70 climbing to 160 in game I play on eu servers you would think the servers are on  fooking dial up please try and fix

What FPS are you getting on them?

I'm also experiencing weird latency issues.
My ping is good: around 25 ms, but somehow players with higher ping seem to have the advantage.
Switched to North america region and had a much better result.
No idea what's going on.

Edited by Powdermonkey

I can run 200fps no problem but every unranked game we get our team pings are avg 30/40 ms the other teams pings mostly 80/90 ms and the guys with higher pings seem to have a big advantage I know not many people playing the game don't help how lag compensation works in this game I'm not sure