prouha

battalion 1944 Nvidia surround / eyefinity

hey.....explain  problem:

1920:1080  16:9  FOV 65

5aa3a958e1fe6_FOV65.thumb.png.7b7a26f2241498b790abd5e56628ee21.png

FOV 90

5aa3a9f21c83c_FOV90.thumb.png.3ca8e68a58a8bfc8798f2fe0d86f3344.png

nvidia surround 5760:1080  16:3  FOV 105  (the max)

5aa3aaef0b1b7_FOV105.thumb.png.0263c736b9fcb7fabb63ef0bb69b1972.png

look at the roof of the garage ,the fov is smaller than 65 in 16:9 ! and weapon !
the solution would be to adapt the fov according to the aspect ratio.
so a person in 16: 9 could not go beyond 105 (push only 90 in screen 105 is huge!!) 
in 21: 9 beyond 120
in 16: 3 beyond 140-145
a homogeneous setting for all resolutions and not a slider that favors only the 16: 9 (fov 105) because after all 
zoom according to the resolution ....

devs?

Edited by prouha
correct

Why would you want to play at that resolution anyway? It's not racing simulator or something, it's competitive FPS. And devs only restricted FOV to certain values and made it calculated horizontally on all resolution types, which is probably the best solution.

I remember CoD2, where 16:9 players had advantage above 4:3 players because of they was able to see more on the sides. In B44, 4:3 players see more on top and bottom, which isn't much of an advantage. And with your setup, you pretty much see same things as everyone else horizontally, but u just see small portion of the game vertically, so it's just your problem that you restrict what you see.

Also I see big benefit that devs decided to make FOV configurable in some range. With lower FOV, you see better to the distance, while at high FOV you see more to the sides, but everything in distance looks smaller and it is totally dependable on each player, what he prefers more and what goes better with his playstyle.

lol , je vais donc me racheter un écran 4:3 !

" Je me souviens CoD2, où 16: 9 joueurs avaient tiré parti au-dessus de 4: 3 joueurs en raison de leur été en mesure de voir plus sur les côtés ...." a votre avis ? c'est exactement le même cas !

chacun ses moyens....triple screen est jouissif et pas seulement en fps course....mais il faut une bonne machine derrière , pourquoi vendre des 21:9 et ultrawide ?

pire (mon prochain surement..) Samsung CHG90  32:9 ! je crois que la messe est dite la !

bref trop de zoom suivant une certaine résolution ! injouable en nvidia surround / eyefinity ! depuis peu.....car au début , bien sur lors de l'achat.....un fov de 143 parfait pour moi !

mais depuis les dernières updates bloqué sur 105 , c'est clairement dire "  excellent pour 4:3 16:9...les autres..changez d’écran !

BRAVO

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, prouha said:

lol , je vais donc me racheter un écran 4:3 !

" Je me souviens CoD2, où 16: 9 joueurs avaient tiré parti au-dessus de 4: 3 joueurs en raison de leur été en mesure de voir plus sur les côtés ...." a votre avis ? c'est exactement le même cas !

chacun ses moyens....triple screen est jouissif et pas seulement en fps course....mais il faut une bonne machine derrière , pourquoi vendre des 21:9 et ultrawide ?

pire (mon prochain surement..) Samsung CHG90  32:9 ! je crois que la messe est dite la !

bref trop de zoom suivant une certaine résolution ! injouable en nvidia surround / eyefinity ! depuis peu.....car au début , bien sur lors de l'achat.....un fov de 143 parfait pour moi !

mais depuis les dernières updates bloqué sur 105 , c'est clairement dire "  excellent pour 4:3 16:9...les autres..changez d’écran !

BRAVO

You know this is a forum in English only?

This way it will not work.

Edited by WeAsOne
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, WeAsOne said:

You know this is a forum in English only?

This way it will not work.

Google auto translation works pretty good lol. Of course ENGLISH please 

sorry..........is better ?

lol, so I'll buy a screen 4: 3!

"I remember CoD2, where 16: 9 players had benefited over 4: 3 players because of their been able to see more on the sides ...." in your opinion? it's exactly the same thing!

each one his ways .... triple screen is enjoyable and not only in fps race .... but you need a good machine behind, why sell 21: 9 and ultrawide?

worst (my next probably ..) Samsung CHG90 32: 9!

short zoom too much according to a certain resolution! unplayable in nvidia surround / eyefinity! recently ..... because at the beginning, of course when buying ..... a fov of 143 perfect for me!

but since the latest updates blocked on 105, it is clearly say "excellent for 4: 3 16: 9 ... the others..change screen!

BRAVO

it is still distressing in 2018, to be heard saying "play on one screen for the fps" ....
and again, not just any monitor!
already the 21: 9 complains .....read the forum please.
  • Upvote 1

This is simply competitive aimed game, where fairness is beyond enjoyability. If you can't accept that, go play some other game. You simply cannot have an advantage because your gear (monitor) is better than someone else's. You still can play at 16:9 or 4:3 on your monitor with black bars anyway.

The way game is done is right, you would have big advantage if you see more horizontally, so they made it that closer your resolution is to square, the more you see vertically, which given current maps isn't much of an advantage (and if you wanted, you could set your resolution to 4:3).

Simply the game tries to be as fair as possible for everyone. What you want is to gain advantage over almost all other players, cause they simply don't play at that aspect ratio. You can set 4:3 on your monitor, but they can't set 21:9.

that's what I said !!!
play on 4: 3 or 16: 9, for others, any other aspect is considered as an advantage .. buy another screen or play with black bars !!!!
very nice argument no?
I go back to Red orchestra 2, really simu ... 
oddly, the 21: 9 or 16: 3 works flawlessly and that is not sanction as a benefit! 
yes but the game date of 2011 .... in 2018 we advance..what progress! flop.
Edited by prouha
correct
  • Downvote 1