Jump to content
Soldat Ryan

Wrong ping in server browser and server not displayed on external server browser

Recommended Posts

- PROBLEM SOLVED - NOT AN ISSUE : Check this post -

What's wrong with new version ?

Version : 11804
OS : windows
Port open : 7777-7780 (TCP and UDP) - same result with firewall off.

Server is displayed on server browser but with a 999 ping
bat44-serv1.thumb.jpg.1c4a33359a19c1f9f801da5efd53e5ea.jpg

An other server is displaying the same ping.

Ping on server is corretly displayed  :

bat44-serv2.thumb.jpg.fe95e499f7a633c02de6dc0a4e716104.jpg

Server is displayed on custom server browser : http://31.172.95.67:8080/

5aa19e6f3afab_Screenshot-2018-3-8Battalion1944Servers.thumb.png.c53567b351e6d1139433cbfd071edd7a.png

But it is dead on https://www.btl44.com

v3

or gametracker :

5aa19f9da80a2_Screenshot-2018-3-890113617951024138battalion1944Battalion1944.png.d418dcc6af0f77f9d5ea16a12796d760.png

worked correlty with previous version of server files (on windows).

 

Edited by Soldat Ryan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No need to post all the same data as Soldat Ryan, both 509th servers appear in the browser the same way,  999.  I noticed that upon initially finding my servers in the game browser, they showed a ping of 0.  Then the ping would just jump right to 999.  No problem connecting, through the browser or Direct.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I m dumb ! default_ane.jpg

Problem solved

For those with the same problem, check your firewall :
You must allowed :
C:\YOURPATHTOSERVERFILES\Windows\Battalion\Binaries\Win64\BattalionServer-Win64-Shipping.exe
and not :

C:\YOURPATHTOSERVERFILES\Windows\BattalionServer.exe

Edited by Soldat Ryan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well we dont even have a firewall connected and still have 999 Ping in server browser :-(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Cyruz said:

well we dont even have a firewall connected and still have 999 Ping in server browser :-(

Damn you right.
Other problems about banners are solved but not the 999 ping.
When i checked yesterday it was correct. O.o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Ryan, do you guys still play? I've been to the server a few times lately and I've never seen anyone there.  :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hitman said:

Hey Ryan, do you guys still play? I've been to the server a few times lately and I've never seen anyone there.  :(

Hey @Hitman,
We are playing less than we did.
Personnaly, since 1/2 weeks i m a bit more busy and no time to play.
For my partners it is no pleasant to play and enforce rules in the same time. :ph34r:
But we played yesterday evening (we should be present each thursday with server locked - password still the same).
There is a little chance to find us this week-end too. ;)

PS : If you own cod4, feel free to join us this evening. Take a look at our website for informations. ;)(check my sig)

Edited by Soldat Ryan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Soldat Ryan said:

Hey @Hitman,
We are playing less than we did.
Personnaly, since 1/2 weeks i m a bit more busy and no time to play.
For my partners it is no pleasant to play and enforce rules in the same time. :ph34r:
But we played yesterday evening (we should be present each thursday with server locked - password still the same).
There is a little chance to find us this week-end too. ;)

PS : If you own cod4, feel free to join us this evening. Take a look at our website for informations. ;)(check my sig)

Hummm...i could....IF i find where my CDs are...lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×