Sign in to follow this  
Farq-S

Ironsight F2P

7 hours ago, DarkMortyr said:

"Aeria games", they are gonna release it and then abandon it later. Their common tactic. No thanks.

never heard of Aeria games so thanks for the tip. its F2P so as long as people aren't dumb enough to buy mtx they won't lose anything.

Edited by Farq-S

3 hours ago, DarkMortyr said:

Honestly, I played it yesterday and it's not bad at all. But A.V.A wasn't too before they got rid of it.

Do you have any idea why they do it? 

21 hours ago, Grasshopper said:

Do you have any idea why they do it? 

I honestly don't. Never felt that need to search for it. But I know for a fact that it ruined several games they used to have.

On 3/20/2018 at 2:54 PM, DarkMortyr said:

its funny to me that this vid mentions cod black ops2 because i recently booted up the game and found 30,000 people still playing it on PS3. i'm still asking myself where's the catch with IronSight because, right now, its looking too good to be true.

Edited by Farq-S

damn, the game actually looks solid from fps stand point. I wonder how they are with mod tools and stuff like letting us customize what the best competitive setting will be, but the gameplay looks smooth.

It is a very good game atm. I liked BO2 a lot, it was the first CoD after a very long time that I actually enjoyed to play and this has a very similar feeling to it. As for the catch. There is none atm. The real question is how long is it going to be under Aeria games. To me, Aeria games is kinda decent publisher. I can't talk in behalf of all of their games, but I played several and none of them had p2w or very stupidly done microtransactions. But once some other publisher took over that game, it went to hell right away. 

They will probably flood the game with pay2win or notorious grind to take people out of the game, Aeria is a scary publisher and You should take Ironsight carefully.

14 hours ago, ToRRent said:

They will probably flood the game with pay2win or notorious grind to take people out of the game, Aeria is a scary publisher and You should take Ironsight carefully.

You might want to read the article that I posted.