Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I dont understand why i get ban from you , cause i never used any kind of cheats. Iam an player of many games , for example COD2, CS Global Offensive, ....

I played COD2 for many years, so i have some skills from that. Also i played at many Lans , so i dont uderstand why i get ban in Battalion. 

Thanks Apatix....

Nový rastrový obrázek.bmp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was just playing Warframe and got a notification that battalion 1944 had VAC banned me naturally I though one of my friends was messing with me, but soon realized that upon going into my account I was VAC banned. I am sure it was a mistake made, but I would like a developer to look into this issue as getting a VAC will lower the value of my account and will effect discussions in forums I am involved in.

Ps. This game is in my wishlist i don't know if that had anything to do with the VAC ban 

-Thank You for your time

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Zombroski4Real/

Edited by Zombroski212
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I was playing a game with a friend of mine when I noticed I had a random in game ban on Battalion 1944 without any apparent reason. I played this game for about 10 hours, I've never cheated and I didn't mess around with anything either. I would like to have an explanation on this unjustified bad and, if possible, I'd like to have it removed from my profile since, as I said, I didn't do anything wrong.

Thanks for your time. Profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/karmerino/

Edited by alba1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

 

So I have just discovered that I have received a game ban on my steam profile, after someone mentioning it to me.

I haven't played the game since a week after its release and have a total of 8 hours on it. Is there anything that could have triggered the ban etc?

 

my steam profile> http://steamcommunity.com/id/notmentioned

screenshot > https://gyazo.com/fe2de84076ab35d3924c66b0abac57ab

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+1

Me tooooooooooooo 
In the wishlist,but I didn't even buy or play this LOL.

I was playing PUBG then I got banned.

 

Edited by .?.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, so I have never played this game nor do I plan on doing so now, but please remove the false ban from my account lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Здравствуйте, я не играл в игру  Battalion 1944 так как пока не купил. За что блокировка?

Уведомление для аккаунта sawer47 - 2 мар. 2018

Разработчики игры заблокировали вас в BATTALION 1944.


 

Эта блокировка бессрочна.

Из-за этой блокировки вы больше не сможете играть на серверах этой игры, защищенных VAC. 

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198111434482 / игры / вкладка? = Все

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198111434482/

Edited by andrey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can u please tell me why the fuck am i banned? i Have been banned for no fucking reason, i wasnt even playing few days and saw this shit today in my profile. I have no idea where i should post this to get a simple explanation of my ban. ThANKS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been banned in Battalion 1944 for no reason, I haven even played the game in ages  i went on the game last Tuesday and didn't play a game and before that I didn't play for 1-2 weeks and i was playing when the game first game out so I couldn't even be cheating (because there's like no cheats for the game because it just came out?)? https://steamcommunity.com/id/ETFN-/5a9990d8a91be_Screenshot(5).thumb.png.74e49d8dfb195a5c261e10e55ae3e229.png5a9990de9406d_Screenshot(6).thumb.png.e997f2acaf2c10a9de41429514b2f077.png

Edited by ETFN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, ApatiX said:

I dont understand why i get ban from you , cause i never used any kind of cheats. Iam an player of many games , for example COD2, CS Global Offensive, ....

I played COD2 for many years, so i have some skills from that. Also i played at many Lans , so i dont uderstand why i get ban in Battalion. 

Thanks Apatix....

Nový rastrový obrázek.bmp

 

1 hour ago, Zombroski212 said:

I was just playing Warframe and got a notification that battalion 1944 had VAC banned me naturally I though one of my friends was messing with me, but soon realized that upon going into my account I was VAC banned. I am sure it was a mistake made, but I would like a developer to look into this issue as getting a VAC will lower the value of my account and will effect discussions in forums I am involved in.

Ps. This game is in my wishlist i don't know if that had anything to do with the VAC ban 

-Thank You for your time

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Zombroski4Real/

 

1 hour ago, koeseb said:

So I am playing H1Z1 right now and i got the notification that i am banned on Battalion 1944. I just was like ??? I have never played this game since the Beta and also i have not bought Battalion yet.

@Devs pls remove the false ban from my profile. TY

steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheRealkoeseb/

 

1 hour ago, Deomi said:

Got aswell an manual ban. We need an statement from you guys.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/deomi123/

 

1 hour ago, BananeSplit said:

I was play in unranked with friends and I'm ban... It's a bug, this is my stam profile :

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002197668/

Thank's for you're time !

 

1 hour ago, silezn said:

I also got a ban today, i didn't even play for 1-2 weeks. I'm using Vibrance Gui and OBS. wtf?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/silezn/

 

1 hour ago, 616 said:

I just logged in to my steam and what i see. GAME BAN???? havent played battalion awhile and suddenly i just got gamebanned in your game.. im pretty upset and i hope this is just some kind of mistake. my steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/QQ616/   

 

1 hour ago, alba1 said:

So I was playing a game with a friend of mine when I noticed I had a random in game ban on Battalion 1944 without any apparent reason. I played this game for about 10 hours, I've never cheated and I didn't mess around with anything either. I would like to have an explanation on this unjustified bad and, if possible, I'd like to have it removed from my profile since, as I said, I didn't do anything wrong.

Thanks for your time. Profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/karmerino/

 

1 hour ago, atoxic said:

Hi,

 

So I have just discovered that I have received a game ban on my steam profile, after someone mentioning it to me.

I haven't played the game since a week after its release and have a total of 8 hours on it. Is there anything that could have triggered the ban etc?

 

my steam profile> http://steamcommunity.com/id/notmentioned

screenshot > https://gyazo.com/fe2de84076ab35d3924c66b0abac57ab

 

58 minutes ago, AirFlavor said:

Hello. I have been played in the battalion sience close beta. Now I'm looking at my account http://steamcommunity.com/id/AirFlavor/ . I have got the ban. Unknown cause of ban for me. Please help. I hope you will find the solve of this problem.

 

49 minutes ago, .?. said:

Me tooooooooooooo 
In the wishlist,but I didn't even buy or play this LOL.

I was playing PUBG then I got banned.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/roybbbbbd/

 

46 minutes ago, brl0 said:

Me too.

 

 

 

46 minutes ago, .?. said:

+1

Me tooooooooooooo 
In the wishlist,but I didn't even buy or play this LOL.

I was playing PUBG then I got banned.

 

 

44 minutes ago, antonycip97 said:

same for me

 

44 minutes ago, Mootan said:

Hi, so I have never played this game nor do I plan on doing so now, but please remove the false ban from my account lmao

 

43 minutes ago, andrey said:

Здравствуйте, я не играл в игру  Battalion 1944 так как пока не купил. За что блокировка?

Уведомление для аккаунта sawer47 - 2 мар. 2018

Разработчики игры заблокировали вас в BATTALION 1944.


 

Эта блокировка бессрочна.

Из-за этой блокировки вы больше не сможете играть на серверах этой игры, защищенных VAC. 

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198111434482 / игры / вкладка? = Все

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198111434482/

 

40 minutes ago, demo48 said:

I last played battalion on 18th Feb , today while playing pubg i got the ban notification

My steam account = http://steamcommunity.com/id/RusTee48/

 

please fix this

bt.PNG

 

21 minutes ago, ArchiiTheNoob said:

i´ve got game ban ??? really??? for what ???? what happend ????

@Devs pls remove the false ban from my profile. TY

steam..http://steamcommunity.com/id/ArchiiTheNoob

 

21 minutes ago, ETFN said:

I've been banned in Battalion 1944 for no reason, I haven even played the game in ages  i went on the game last Tuesday and didn't play a game and before that I didn't play for 1-2 weeks and i was playing when the game first game out so I couldn't even be cheating (because there's like no cheats for the game because it just came out?)? https://steamcommunity.com/id/ETFN-/5a9990d8a91be_Screenshot(5).thumb.png.74e49d8dfb195a5c261e10e55ae3e229.png5a9990de9406d_Screenshot(6).thumb.png.e997f2acaf2c10a9de41429514b2f077.png

 

10 minutes ago, ETFN said:

yeah i've been false banned too, haven't even played the game since last Tuesday  and before that like 1-2 weeks i didnt even play https://steamcommunity.com/id/ETFN-/

All posts merged. 

Valve, bulkhead interactive and square enix are aware of the issue. All parties are working on resolving this asap. It's not clear what caused this.

Don't worry, this will get fixed and reversed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×