Jump to content
sNrklhaai

Games not yet dead guys.. Let's talk about it!

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, johnoboro said:

so why not just shut up stop playing leave the forums and take your negativity elsewhere? its the negetivite comments of all you clowns that will stop the game getting a playerbase

I wish it was that simple, but the sad reality is that more than 16.000 people tried the game and most of them left. During peak hour only 366  people play. So I think it's a bit easy to blame everything on negative comments. Hopefully Bulkhead learns from the constructive feedback and turns the tide around. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, johnoboro said:

 its the negetivite comments of all you clowns that will stop the game getting a playerbase

No, its the poor effort the dev's have put in which have damaged the player base.

The 16k players who no longer play the game isn't because they read the forums, it's because the game isn't good enough.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, johnoboro said:

so why not just shut up stop playing leave the forums and take your negativity elsewhere? its the negetivite comments of all you clowns that will stop the game getting a playerbase

its you like good example that why developer has not improve the game.

Oh well its good enough lets see how much money we can get from the fans.....

This is the reason why COD release every year and its ppl like you can't take criticsm. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Excel said:

No, its the poor effort the dev's have put in which have damaged the player base.

The 16k players who no longer play the game isn't because they read the forums, it's because the game isn't good enough.

poor effort the devs have put in Hahahhahah are you for real cods have 100s of coders working on games which are almost ready lol the engine tools are ready for the next 5 cods these hace got about 3 coders starting virtually from scratch... you guys literally have no idea what your talking about ffs ??? they are putting the business on the line lol they could walk now with silly amounts of money to buy themselves a nice new house fund a new business and have money left over. instead they continue to work their arses off to finish this game that is nowhere near finished and clowns arnt happy... its not ever ever gunna be the game you want it to be so just scatter and go play cod or battlefield or some shit

oh and please dont downvote me im getting serious deppresion from all the downvotes i cant stop crying :(

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, johnoboro said:

they are putting the business on the line lol they could walk now with silly amounts of money to buy themselves a nice new house fund a new business and have money left over.

If that was the case they could afford to employ more or better coders and a post you made not so long ago you stated they put the game out for early release because they had less than 2k in the bank but now they have millions to spend.

Nice to see Bulkhead have you doing their accounts for them, can you please funnel more cash in to fixing the game please :)

1 hour ago, johnoboro said:

oh and please dont downvote me im getting serious deppresion from all the downvotes i cant stop crying :(

Sorry but i haven't downvoted you, i think i was the only one upvoting you at one stage.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, johnoboro said:

poor effort the devs have put in Hahahhahah are you for real cods have 100s of coders working on games which are almost ready lol the engine tools are ready for the next 5 cods these hace got about 3 coders starting virtually from scratch... you guys literally have no idea what your talking about ffs ??? they are putting the business on the line lol they could walk now with silly amounts of money to buy themselves a nice new house fund a new business and have money left over. instead they continue to work their arses off to finish this game that is nowhere near finished and clowns arnt happy... its not ever ever gunna be the game you want it to be so just scatter and go play cod or battlefield or some shit

oh and please dont downvote me im getting serious deppresion from all the downvotes i cant stop crying :(

um clalm down? 

also please coders?? its call programmer and the game is run on Unreal Engine SDK, even anyone with basic programming will know how to run it. 

Next time please post something with knowledge before you claim something is false and embrasse youself

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, metamod said:

um clalm down? 

also please coders?? its call programmer and the game is run on Unreal Engine SDK, even anyone with basic programming will know how to run it. 

Next time please post something with knowledge before you claim something is false and embrasse youself

yea anyone can learn it but doesnt mean they can build a perfect game in weeks... and yes unreal engine was there but do you have any idea the modifications that have been made by these guys? i mean your so good drop bram a msg let him know you can sort his game out no prob...

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, johnoboro said:

yea anyone can learn it but doesnt mean they can build a perfect game in weeks..

:DDDDD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Excel said:

If that was the case they could afford to employ more or better coders and a post you made not so long ago you stated they put the game out for early release because they had less than 2k in the bank but now they have millions to spend.

Nice to see Bulkhead have you doing their accounts for them, can you please funnel more cash in to fixing the game please :)

Sorry but i haven't downvoted you, i think i was the only one upvoting you at one stage.

i think it was this thread i posted the link to brammers statement where he states the fact they were running really low on funds and had the option of either scrapping thw project or going into EA. hes since said the have money to complete the project which is paying everyone for about a year plus the marketing budget plus the money they are putting into the prize pools for lans n stuff....

and thanks for the upvotes i used to have loads from helping people with their problems n stuff but i got sick of people being knobheads so i decided i'd come here to piss people off :P

  • Downvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The game is dead and devs don't care, they got their money so why should they? If they they was that interested in their game they would be posting on their own forums and building up their community.

Instead they would rather support competitive play in early access O.o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Vinny said:

The game is dead and devs don't care, they got their money so why should they? If they they was that interested in their game they would be posting on their own forums and building up their community.

Instead they would rather support competitive play in early access O.o

as said above if the devs didnt care they would walk away now with a tidy profit in their back pocket they would t ve working the wouldnt be supporting lans ect... your just talking shit because the games got you tilted... just another moron that nobody will miss.

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, johnoboro said:

... just another moron that nobody will miss.

 Hahah a that nobody is whom? 300 players daily... he cant be missed if theres no ppl that could noticed hahah... soon u will be the only one playing, that nobody would care xD

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, johnoboro said:

as said above if the devs didnt care they would walk away now with a tidy profit in their back pocket they would t ve working the wouldnt be supporting lans ect... your just talking shit because the games got you tilted... just another moron that nobody will miss.

lol made me laugh you seem to repeat yourself all the time, are you an undercover dev?

Explain  the lack of involvement from devs ie the community lead on their OWN forum?

Explain why they are supporting competitive (In early access) instead of working on ways to make their game survive?

They over promised and under delivered simple.

 

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Vinny said:

lol made me laugh you seem to repeat yourself all the time, are you an undercover dev?

Explain  the lack of involvement from devs ie the community lead on their OWN forum?

Explain why they are supporting competitive (In early access) instead of working on ways to make their game survive?

They over promised and under delivered simple.

 

because the forum is full of idiots lol they are active pretty much everyday on reddit which atleast has a few more people with a bit of common sense

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, johnoboro said:

because the forum is full of idiots lol they are active pretty much everyday on reddit which atleast has a few more people with a bit of common sense

It's their forum. They could ban them if they want. What the community manager said was that they already got a community on here and now want to try and create a community on Reddit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, johnoboro said:

as said above if the devs didnt care they would walk away now with a tidy profit in their back pocket they would t ve working the wouldnt be supporting lans ect... your just talking shit because the games got you tilted... just another moron that nobody will miss.

Well if this game is fully released everyone who bought the game can get their money back for the game no matter how many hows they spent on it , , so as far as profit is concerned I think the devs will be paying back some dosh or never release the game?    so I wouldn't say it's going to be a huge profit if any because I think a lot of chaps will be asking for that refund

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Sneak1961 said:

Well if this game is fully released everyone who bought the game can get their money back for the game no matter how many hows they spent on it , , so as far as profit is concerned I think the devs will be paying back some dosh or never release the game?    so I wouldn't say it's going to be a huge profit if any because I think a lot of chaps will be asking for that refund

Basically if you have played 2 hours or more you can't get your money back, especially after a month of owning it. Early Access is no different.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MagicalBubba said:

Basically if you have played 2 hours or more you can't get your money back, especially after a month of owning it

I wouldn't want my money back because 20% of me still thinks there might be a chance the devs will listen and turn the game around but on the other hand the other 80% of me isn't to optimistic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Excel said:

I wouldn't want my money back because 20% of me still thinks there might be a chance the devs will listen and turn the game around but on the other hand the other 80% of me isn't to optimistic.

And the game was extremely cheap for non-backers. In hindsight I'm so glad I didn't back this game. I enjoyed playing it from time to time, but nothing more than that. In June, or maybe earlier, I will give it another go. And obviously after the full release. I will however keep following Battalion 1944. Really curious where this game is heading. 

Edited by Grasshopper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, craven. said:

Is it dead yet?

The forum seems to be pretty dead by now, but Battalion isn't. I'm really curious what will happen upon full release. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, craven. said:

315
24-hour peak

 

I think I have more neighbours.

I'm aware that the playerbase is on a steady decline. and I highly doubt this game will ever be a big hit. But I first want to give them a chance to use all their resources to lure in new players and if that fails I will call it a dead game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×