That's very nice! I am also looking forward to CoD this year. It's gonna be from Treyarch if I am not mistaken. 

46 minutes ago, DarkMortyr said:

That's very nice! I am also looking forward to CoD this year. It's gonna be from Treyarch if I am not mistaken. 

I'm a sworn IW fan myself, but nothing good has come from that bunch since COD4MW...

• Upvote 1

we know BFV will be top quality and many of us will jump on it just for the WW2 setting. myself included. their infantry combat game modes will be a direct threat to the success of Bat44 if it's not in a good state before BFV releases in October. BFV will swallow up the casual players potentially leaving Bat44 with an unsustainable competitive scene. the one saving grace will be the modding scene as we know DICE never allow modding.  

• Upvote 1

This is going to stomp everything in its path.  I know plenty of people who haven't bothered with FPSs or even games in general, who kind of drifted off after BF3 and are waiting for another WW2 BF.  The appetite for WW2 at the minute is extremely strong.  It's only going to get stronger, the highly anticipated third in the 'Band of Brothers' universe is currently in post-production too, it's probably going to be 2003-2006 all over again.

COD:WW2 was such a let down.  All it has really done is grease us up for the main course.

I'm a PS4 player, with this news, I don't know if I'll ever find room for BAT1944.

4 hours ago, ClintBeastwood said:

This is going to stomp everything in its path.  I know plenty of people who haven't bothered with FPSs or even games in general, who kind of drifted off after BF3 and are waiting for another WW2 BF.  The appetite for WW2 at the minute is extremely strong.  It's only going to get stronger, the highly anticipated third in the 'Band of Brothers' universe is currently in post-production too, it's probably going to be 2003-2006 all over again.

COD:WW2 was such a let down.  All it has really done is grease us up for the main course.

I'm a PS4 player, with this news, I don't know if I'll ever find room for BAT1944.

steady on there, Beasty. this is an EA/DICE game we're talking about. i would restrain the hype until we see it.

On ‎02‎-‎03‎-‎2018 at 8:16 PM, Farq-S said:

we know BFV will be top quality and many of us will jump on it just for the WW2 setting. myself included. their infantry combat game modes will be a direct threat to the success of Bat44 if it's not in a good state before BFV releases in October. BFV will swallow up the casual players potentially leaving Bat44 with an unsustainable competitive scene. the one saving grace will be the modding scene as we know DICE never allow modding.  

Agree. And BF also looks at B44 and cod WW2 and wants the same customers, so there will probably be many infantry maps. It has been the strategy since BF2. The devs needs to step up

Edited by SirBob

1 hour ago, Grasshopper said:

I can't wait! Too bad I need to buy a new PC to play this game or buy it for Playstation. 

Hope mine will do with 2x970 SLi....

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Grasshopper said:

I can't wait! Too bad I need to buy a new PC to play this game or buy it for Playstation. 

I hope a new graphics card can do it. I have an I7, 3820, 16gb ram, 240 GB SSD og 2 TGB harddisk, but only a GTX780TI graphics card

14 hours ago, Sabes said:

I will be BF1 ( shitgame ) with ww2 guns ... boo f**king hoo!

Said Days of War fan. Oh look, it had whole 1 player peak today! xD

Edited by DarkMortyr
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

everyone is waiting for next EA stage aka DoW 2.0 which I hope is an improvement because the UT4 engine they used from 1.5 years ago was terrible.

I loved BF1942, but If it IS WWII again, I think it will have some of the rot from BF1. BF1 was a pretty good game, but I think the WW1 theater limited the gameplay. The gameplay was kind of irritating at times. I would love to see some re-mastered 1942 maps, but no doubt they will be locked behind the usual DLC shenanigans that will bleed dry the playerbase over 2 years like BF1.