hate_monger

hopefully not just 5v5

i hope this game gonna support more than 5v5 been talking to my old clan mates from cod2 there was about 40 of us back then down to 20+ now doesnt look good if bigger groups want to get involved

i hope this game gonna support more than 5v5 been talking to my old clan mates from cod2 there was about 40 of us back then down to 20+ now doesnt look good if bigger groups want to get involved

Check this thread: http://forums.battaliongame.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=148

I actually got a response from the devs via twitter saying that 16v16 is possible and that servers may be able to go higher than that and they will know more when testing is done. I think the 5v5 is meant for competitive.

Check this thread: http://forums.battaliongame.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=148

I actually got a response from the devs via twitter saying that 16v16 is possible and that servers may be able to go higher than that and they will know more when testing is done. I think the 5v5 is meant for competitive.

Spot on, 5v5 for competitive leagues, anything else is possible for public servers.

Love the 5v5 for competitive leagues. Would also like to see larger game modes to throw in the mix. 16v16 sounds great but there would probably be the need to add larger, extended versions of the 5v5 maps. Maybe similar to the style of Star Wars Battlefront. Throwing my 2cents out!

Love the 5v5 for competitive leagues. Would also like to see larger game modes to throw in the mix. 16v16 sounds great but there would probably be the need to add larger, extended versions of the 5v5 maps. Maybe similar to the style of Star Wars Battlefront. Throwing my 2cents out!

I'm sure there will be bigger "stock" maps, but also modders will be able to make whatever maps you want :D

On 28/02/2016 at 6:37 PM, mrshow said:

I'm sure there will be bigger "stock" maps, but also modders will be able to make whatever maps you want :D

like the lord of the rings maps on cod:uo!

On 28.2.2016 at 8:44 PM, sniperwolf7 said:

How many players can the engine support?

Don't think there is a upper limit in UE4, it all depends on your hardware.So in theory I guess it could hold hundreds 9_9

On 2/28/2016 at 4:14 PM, sniperwolf7 said:

How many players can the engine support?

Depends on how many the server and game build can handle before crashing. Games like Squad and Post Scriptum are striving for 50vs50 and as of right now they have succeeded in 40v40(Unreal Engine 4 games).