Skylab

HGH Recruitment thread (Join TODAY)

Since I've already introduced myself, I thought I'd introduce our Unit and announce that we are openly recruiting for BTN1944! We're firmly entrenched in CoD2, so we want you to become a part of that as well. http://www.thehgh.com

Who are we?

The Honorable Gaming Hierarchy is a multi-style Call of Duty 2 Tactical Realism Unit. Multi-style means that while TR is a core part of our unit, we enjoy other gametypes as well. We are a family-first unit that we want you to become a part of. Many members have tech backgrounds while others are in healthcare (surgery), engineering and university. We have a formal rank structure reflecting seniority and leadership that helps us to operate smoothly as a unit, especially during scrims. However, no one at the top will demand your respect nor spit in your eye. We all want to have fun here! If you have a passion for World War 2, look no further!

What do we do?

TR is a part of the core of this unit. Since our creation in 2009 we have stayed true to our CoD2 and World War 2 roots, holding regular skirmishes, events and drills. Our TR server on CoD2 is populated regularly (particularly Sundays) and we want you to be a part of it. Battalion has reinvigorated gamers interests in WW2, an interest that the HGH has upheld these many years.

uCZIPo5.jpg

What can you expect?

Upon enlistment, you can expect to be welcomed in our game server and Teamspeak 3 server. We want to get to know you, and for you to get to know us, before officially being accepted as a Recruit. Upon acceptance, you will be offered to participate in our BCT program to further familiarize yourself with our unit, operations, and of course...World War 2. You will then be able to participate in our regular skirmishes and unit-wide events.

jyHR0FQl.jpg

dv4jjYol.jpg

sfm4pS3l.jpg

Wv3se1rl.jpg

What do we expect from you?

We expect you to be mature and have an interest in World War 2. We want you to have fun in a WW2 environment playing CoD2 TR before the release of Battalion 1944. Once released, we will roll into the new WW2 game together as a battle-ready unit.

What should you do now?

You should visit our unit's homepage and say hello on TS3. If you need help getting CoD2 up and running, we have several members ready to assist. Our server is hot in the evenings and on weekends, and we hope to see you there!

ojukJf6m.jpgVfbz6pCm.jpg

Enlist (requires registration): http://www.thehgh.com/modules.php?name= ... ms&appno=0

Teamspeak: address: ts.thehgh.com password: HGH or CLICK TO JOIN!

Just want to play?

b_560_95_1.png

dquetH7l.jpg

Sincerely,

General Skylab

Vf7fHCYm.jpgXQzk68Um.jpg

cea38Qdm.jpgMBv6iw4m.jpg

dOFWjwjm.jpgO36GWy0m.jpg

That's a bit too hardcore for me :) But I'll join the server from time to time!

Don't be fooled my friend, we are very relaxed. It's all for fun! :D

Today (Sunday) is a great day to join the server and play some TR! Hope to see you there.

Great recruitment post, Skylab, I hope everything goes really well for you 8-) .

Thanks, Wolf Enstein! With all of the adjustments going on, I hope to stay in touch. Going to look into ET myself as I haven't played it before. Will have to hang out with you guys.

I got excited, then realised the server is hosted in USA :( Ping would be unplayable, damn it.

Good luck with it anyway! :)

I got excited, then realised the server is hosted in USA :( Ping would be unplayable, damn it.

I hope that you'll give it a try, my friend! 8-)

There are several European players, give yourself a chance :mrgreen:

What part of the world are you from? We have people from all over that play. Their pings are higher, but not to bad.

What part of the world are you from? We have people from all over that play. Their pings are higher, but not to bad.

I'll give it a try at least, hopefully it ain't too bad :)

I'll give it a try at least, hopefully it ain't too bad :)

Today is the day to give it a try, Sunday afternoons are very popular. See you there!

We've made some updates to one of our awesome mods thanks to BigKahuna. Check it out on CoD2 if you've got some time and want to satisfy that WW2 shooter itch. This update applies to our TR server (tactical realism). See below or first post.

b_560_95_1.png

We've made some updates to one of our awesome mods thanks to BigKahuna. Check it out on CoD2 if you've got some time and want to satisfy that WW2 shooter itch. This update applies to our TR server (tactical realism). See below or first post.

Awesome! Can't wait to check it out.

Hey Sky, I sent you a PM a few days ago and haven't heard back. Just wanted to make sure it went through.

I'm from the UK and I still kick all these American's butts on the server ;)

You're still bitter from that revolution, aren't you? :twisted:

Awesome! Can't wait to check it out.

Hey Sky, I sent you a PM a few days ago and haven't heard back. Just wanted to make sure it went through.

I can always assist if Sky is not available!

HGH are back too! :idea:

Good to see!

1FJR Schafer / 10RJ Schafer

Hello Schafer! I miss seeing you and ryand around. Friendly and skilled group at the 10Rj. I still visit your site from time to time. Great to see you here.

We've been quietly doing our thing on CoD2 consistently over the years. Small yet enjoyable friendly matches with us and the OSC is about all the activity you will find. We're all thrilled by this new title.

You're still bitter from that revolution, aren't you? :twisted:

Give me your country back dang it!

And good to see 1FJR back on the scene!

HGH are back too! :idea:

Good to see!

1FJR Schafer / 10RJ Schafer

Hello Schafer! I miss seeing you and ryand around. Friendly and skilled group at the 10Rj. I still visit your site from time to time. Great to see you here.

We've been quietly doing our thing on CoD2 consistently over the years. Small yet enjoyable friendly matches with us and the OSC is about all the activity you will find. We're all thrilled by this new title.

ryand is still a beast! I see him on potw once and a while. hope he gets the game too