psytz

Australian Community Post

psytz    2

I could be barking up the wrong tree here , so

1. If there already an Australian post or thread that I've missed please link below.

2. If not is this the right area ? If not where should I be doing this ...

3. If it is ! I'm keen to get Australian based players on the friends list through this forum for future discussions and progress of the game in regards to competitive discussions , shout casting , Competition Funding etc etc. Anyone from cybergamer.au on here ?

Psytz.

Whayel    0

Not from cybergamer. but I have played in the past (black ops 1 days) I'm from NZ though. Would be cool to have an AU/NZ topic we can talk in. Get the ANZACS together!

BlueSmiley    63

I'm sure the Australian community will be huge once the alpha gets near, since Australia was ranked 3th(?) on the Kickstarter page. I believe Melbourne even had over 100 backers!

Whayel    0

I hope so! :D I am really really keen to get into alpha i can't wait until 2017! But I will if I have to ;p

Razor    370

No worries mate, you have a lot of backers! Nr. 4 on the top country backer list :)

Australia 382 backers

Melbourne 95 backers

Sydney 94 backers

Brisbane 52 backers

Whayel    0
+1 Aussie, played season 1 CG

Welcome! At this rate, I'm sure by the time this game is up and going for alpha and beta there will be plenty of aussies and kiwis. :D

Anyone on here playing on a console or all on pc? I only heard about this game this morning and really keen to get involved. Having only got a console for Xmas and playing fallout 4 for the past three months I find myself keen for a World War II shooter.

Can anyone explain how I will access the game on a console? Is the code entered into the PlayStation store?

For the discussion I am from Brisbane and apologies for my newbness...

J.../

Whayel    0
Anyone on here playing on a console or all on pc? I only heard about this game this morning and really keen to get involved. Having only got a console for Xmas and playing fallout 4 for the past three months I find myself keen for a World War II shooter.

Can anyone explain how I will access the game on a console? Is the code entered into the PlayStation store?

For the discussion I am from Brisbane and apologies for my newbness...

J.../

Not to sure. A lot of people on these forums are from PC but there's plenty of console gamers. There is no Alpha or Beta for Console. But you can pledge through paypal sometime soon to a store where similar rewards will be available from kickstarter at a more expensive (but not to much) price. You will be sent a game key when it is released but at this point the release date will be towards the end of 2017. :)

Also Refer to this post for a poll running for what platform people are on viewtopic.php?f=15&t=53

Whayel    0
Whayel + Saracen = 2 kiwis :D

Can someone point me in the right direction to back some $$ to these guys please.

At the moment the kickstarter has ended but they will most likely release a store soon so you can pay with paypal to get similar rewards as the kickstarter for what you purchase. No release date for that as of yet :)

Arno Giesen    0

Count me in guys cant wait.

Sure hope we get dedicated server in Australia I live in the Western Australia hate shit ping from being over hwre HG does not seem to care about us in Aus sure Battlion 1944 dont do the same to us.

Whayel    0

Sure hope we get dedicated server in Australia I live in the Western Australia hate shit ping from being over hwre HG does not seem to care about us in Aus sure Battlion 1944 dont do the same to us.

To be honest I think it will all depend on numbers. I really hope there is enough of us so we can get our own oceanic one!

Saracen    0

To be honest I think it will all depend on numbers. I really hope there is enough of us so we can get our own oceanic one!

With you on that

dsco    0

Old school CoD1 / CoD2 / CoD4 player, ducked in and out of competitive scene over the years, but gave up after CoD4 died.

Will def' be back for Batt44 ;)

Played on GA, then CG, but haven't been on CG forums for quite a while. Any good CG forums for Batt44?

jcuz    102
Old school CoD1 / CoD2 / CoD4 player, ducked in and out of competitive scene over the years, but gave up after CoD4 died.

Will def' be back for Batt44 ;)

Played on GA, then CG, but haven't been on CG forums for quite a while. Any good CG forums for Batt44?

Not yet mate, main discussion has been happening in the Call of Duty (Australia/Europe) forums.