Sign in to follow this  
APunisherofEyes

Auto-Kick For Toxic trolls

It's been established that the garbage spewing trolls are ruining the game experience. While there's not a lot that can be done on the Voip aspect at least countermeasures can be implemented in text chat. First racist offense auto-kick immediately, for instance. Also, a report function when dealing with a toxic player over voip (click player's name and click report for a selection of offenses that included a small log file automatically).

Looking forward to playing this game! :)

10 hours ago, APunisherofEyes said:

Also, a report function when dealing with a toxic player over voip (click player's name and click report for a selection of offenses that included a small log file automatically).

Dude, click "Social" on the menu when you play a game...

Yep as above just report them via social and you can select whether it's for text chat or voice. Info in another thread on here shows that some people are being banned for toxic behaviour (which is a good thing).

Yeah maybe the devs could spend a couple days working on a system that can be easily bypassed or maybe you could just report them and ignore them and perhaps in the future mute them

• Downvote 1

a better function would be autokick for bad player. :D

like seriously.. i am mostly the best in my team and i get cancer watching others sometimes.. or when i give quality calls and they just ignore it and die totally stupid.
Sometimes i start flaming them.. a clear definition of "toxicity" would be usefull tho

• Downvote 1