Sign in to follow this  
Velozity

Australia Servers -> Not A Single Game All Day

Whats up, not sure if its just me but all day as of 20/02/2018, I havent been able to get into a single game on Australia servers. (All game modes)

I got into 1 but only on European but obviously its not fun with 300+ ping.

Aussie mm servers are trash, laggy and the search system is still bugged to the s**t house since day 1.

So at the end of the day I dunno how these Devs expect to turn heads with the Aussie eSports scene.

Edited by Sabes

I'm having the exact same problem in NA. My friend and I have been trying to play this game the past two nights. Just searching, no matches on Unranked, Arcade, and Competitive. If we switch to EU servers we get a game immediately. What the fuck?

All I get is searching... for 20second then 5 seconds of Matched found, allocating server.

I actually counter the seconds. 

I cannot level up. Is there no Australian players? Or is the matchmaker screwed. 

I want to learn how to play but cannot even get a ranked game. Played 9hrs and probably 8 looking for a match. 

I'd refund but cannot due to hrs played ffs.

Here is a friendly suggestion also. HAVE RANKED PRIVATE SERVERS!!!  And fix shit first instead of having hosted competitions.  

I'm getting angry and it's not even Friday. 

This is all I get. 

20180221_171843.mp4

Devs actually dont give a s**t about the AUS Community yet if you go US West or EU regions the search is like 10-30secs max

I can't connect either here in US West.

All I get is constant searching...allocating...searching...allocating.

Over and over and over.

Beta was fine.

Pretty sad.

My theory is that all of us have to complete placement matches still and the game segregates out players who have already attained a rank from those who are still doing placement matches, so we're attempting to connect with a small and ever shrinking pool of players in our region. Anyone here can confirm or deny if they wish, I have no proof its just a guess.

Again another game released too early. Matchmaking is busted af. In my opinion it should not be default..the server browser should be.