Djred84

Re think the killstreak and it could work.

I can't wait to see what you guys have planned for the stretch goals.

250K: Silly "Pink Bunny" Nazi Boots

300K: Extra cool graphics that nobody can run since we are not Google.

350K: A Supermegafrigginawesome Flamethrowing Robots Killstreak

400K: The name of yo momma in the credits and Wall of Fame

I'm very sorry for the off-topic, all. Atleast my signature suits me this post. I couldn't resist.

I've hopefully given the developers some ideas. The boots would be pretty damn neat... :roll:

Seriously: Fuck. Killstreaks.

I don't need 'em. I don't want 'em.

No killstreaks that would rune the game.

It should be like the old MOH and COD games and the dev's themself already made it clear they want it to be about raw skills.

IF they would implement something like Killstreak, i would definitly back out from my pledge.

Idéas like these are actually scaring away people and makes them to rethink to even fund this game.

The whole core of this game is to be like CoD2 and MoH where WW2 is concentrated.. Now i've seen waaay to many wild idéas like Vehicles,Killstreak... Gunjamming and so on.

Could you guys please atleast give an effort and read the kickstarter project to see what this game is going to be about?

Killstreaks and such belongs to other games. If you want killstreaks or XP upgrades, there is a game called Red Orchestra 2. Which i uninstalled after the Devs totally ignored both Comp scene and Public for that matter.

All i can hope that Bulkhead wont do it. Or more like im begging for you not to do it

Kill streaks are benefits for a player who generally does well in a game and as such do not promote 'true skill'. Therefore kill streaks should not be implemented in at least the competitive aspect of the game.

Reading the replies in this topic I can see a majority being against this feature and one person baiting everyone for a reply or two.

Edited by Guest

Still like the fact this is the most viewed and talked about post in feedback and ideas. That's what it's all about.

Ok, basicly from that post you've just made.. it kind of states "Hey guys, i were just out to troll you guys, and i've succeeded"

Next time, use a Poll for these kind of things. After going trough all of these pages, it clearly upsets alot of people with these kinds of idéas, just because it deviates from announcement of the game.

Plus it takes the focus off from the developers into considering at this stage with this kind of mod. Firstly you have to create the game that was promised from the first place. The one that has been announced,interviewed and marketed.

While we're at it.

Let me grab you a text from their own Kickstarter project news.

"Raw skill based gameplay. We believe your skill should be determined by your play, not through unfair overpowered unlocks & abilities. Battalion learns from the skill based gameplay of classic competitive shooters and merges it with the stunning visuals that our team can produce, utilizing next-gen techniques such as motion capture, physically based rendering and photogrammetry to make Battalion a truely next gen competitive shooter."

Still like the fact this is the most viewed and talked about post in feedback and ideas. That's what it's all about.

And why? Cause you keep bringing it up even though people don't like the idea of killstreaks. And I agree, killstreaks don't belong in any game ;)

Jesus Christ people are really stupid here. I'm happy with this post because it's got a lot of people speaking about what they do and don't want to see in the game.

In what way am I trolling anybody?? Seriously man. When you read posts here do it with an open mind and don't assume the worst in people.

I think a lot of people spend too much time in doors playing videos and have become social awkward and unskilled in human interaction.

I think a lot of people spend too much time in doors playing videos and have become social awkward and unskilled in human interaction.

Great self-reflection, +1.

Spot on...

Razor you say your leaving then your back again then your leaving then your back again so yeah your comments don't carry any meaning kid. Must have struck a nerve with the commy guy though lol

Bsigay and redalert +1 for originality.... Again dodging the questions and playing the fool. Your doing the pc mod com proud.

Bsigay and redalert +1 [...]

:idea: Oh now it's the point you start to insult me. Many thanks, but I take it with humor, cause I don't care about unimportant comments. :P