HappiDada

Tone Down Main Menu (Darker)

Please for Gods sake allow users to set the color or background of the main menu... either that or just make it darker... 
Every time I load the game I am snow blinded by my monitor.

Even the background color on your forums would be great!
Thanks;
Happi

These are some old screenshots of how the menu used to look, I wonder why they scrapped this design

image.png

image.png

Edited by Zane

1 hour ago, ToRRent said:

Because in-game, inserted assets weren't that good looking.

Well imo even if they took out the Allied soldier from the main menu, but kept the rest it would have been nicer than the current one

18 hours ago, HappiDada said:

Please for Gods sake allow users to set the color or background of the main menu... either that or just make it darker... 
Every time I load the game I am snow blinded by my monitor.

Even the background color on your forums would be great!
Thanks;
Happi

I think that Bram has mentioned that they have a UI overhaul scheduled to be completed and delivered by Q4 of this year. I'm not sure if they will release the option between now and then for people to go with a dark version. The current UI always appeared to be a placeholder to me, but for whatever reason it doesn't hurt my eyes. Practically everyone I play with has complained about it being ridiculously bright and blinding them so hopefully they come around soon and give you guys some relief.

Honestly my only thing is I would like it dimmer... My monitor is very bright and wont auto-adjust in game mode... Its just raw input which is very blinding.

23 hours ago, Zane said:

These are some old screenshots of how the menu used to look, I wonder why they scrapped this design

image.png

image.png

Damn, even this looks much better than the current menu