hazard37

Gamplay + coin system

I think it would be better for the competitive scene to quit the coin system.

It is pretty unbalanced in my opinion. As a CyberGamer and ex cod4 promod player, my team and me are thinking you get too much of a adventage if you win the first rounds straight.

Would be much better if you have a system like in promod: 2x Heavy max, 2x SMG max, 1x Sniper max, 1x Rifle max. 1x Pumpgun max. No coin system, just fair gameplay from round to round, only skill based!

An ecomic system is essential to a competitive titel to make it a more tactical. I like the default gun, you just have to do another tactic

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Xtreem said:

An ecomic system is essential to a competitive titel to make it a more tactical. I like the default gun, you just have to do another tactic

I agree with the economic system, but like this it doesnt work, if it wants to stay it needs to get adjusted! Some kind of loser bonus, but dunno how to implement.

Edited by hazard37

I wish it was like cod 2 and cod 4  with the weapons like hazard37 said they never had any problems.I played in 1 match 3 out of the 5 players all had scopes great and my team all had shitty carbines love the game but really hate the card system. And for arcade what a waste of time tdm boring 5v5  ctf is a joke get no points hardly and domination is good

Well save your cards when you think you don't have enough chance to win the round to risk your card

If that happens in your team too often, just play with 1 guy as default even in the first rounds

Manage your grenades

1 sniper max was bs in my opinion, ok it's cool for serious teams, but everybody wants the scope and that results in people hating on eachother. (Specially as soon as you miss a couple of shots you get roasted by your team) Now I agree it doesn't have to turn in a sniper lobby, but that's what the cards are for, if a team plays with 4 sniper they will most likely lose the cards quite quickly

I was always a fan of "only 1 person per class"
Each class has their set utility and no one can just pick up utility.

This removes that whole economy system but still introduce tactical playstyles and setups as you have to play around who does what and what classes have utility.

The card system is pants and who ever thought of the bollox idea of having so many snipers in 1 team should be 1 sniper 1 shotgun the rest ar or smg worked in all cods with no problems.but I forgot we  are not all pros had a great time on ranked playing people with 160 pings needs sorting fast or this will be a dead game . double xp and ranked games and still only max 3000 people playing I really love this game but every day I'm starting to hate it