Sign in to follow this  
Sn4rFx

Matchmaking broken on South America

Its like 2 weeks since we are having this problem in our community servers, we are trying really hard to grown up the amount of players in SA, but we need the servers up in our region. We are surviving only with our private servers.

When i click on unranked it keeps getting this message "Match ready, allocating server"

d20abeb2b12721d140609760cd301bb4.jpg

Then it keep looping to search and Match ready, allocating server.

f24747fae3be55e34202d5ab050ccf22.jpg

Please help us, we really love this game, Brazil, Chile and Argentina have pretty big communities since Cod2 and Cod4, players that waited a long time to a good competitive game like the old good times.

Edited by Sn4rFx
  • Upvote 8

3 minutes ago, Sn4rFx said:

Its like 2 weeks since we are having this problem in our community servers, we are trying really hard to grown up the amount of players in SA, but we need the servers up in our region. We are surviving only with our private servers.

When i click on unranked it keeps getting this message "Match ready, allocating server"

Please help us, we really love this game, Brazil, Chile and Argentina have pretty big communities since Cod2 and Cod4, players that waited a long time to a good competitive game like the old good times.

just waiting here for 2 hours with 4 players in the party and the game never startsssssssssssssssssss

• Upvote 2

Just now, pao said:

just waiting here for 2 hours with 4 players in the party and the game never startsssssssssssssssssss

Please server

• Upvote 1

Could we have an answer regarding the ammount of servers available? We are suspecting either there are too few servers or its simply a bug not allocating people.

This would help us figure out if we need to put extra effort on dedicated servers in the meantime.

It would also be interesting to know about competitive servers for tomorrow... please answer.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Cant play on SA, pls fix this, we are losing players on SA because of this. 

It would also be interesting to know about competitive servers(SA Servers) for tomorrow... please answer.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, gu1maz said:

Cant play on SA, pls fix this, we are losing players on SA because of this. 

It would also be interesting to know about competitive servers(SA Servers) for tomorrow... please answer.

It really is hurting the region. I bought on day 1 and never played the game.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Sn4rFx said:

Just in case, are you people maybe trying to play in the morning/early morning? I have not problem with finding unranked matches between 01pm to 00am (Argentina timezone). 

SA have oficial servers (in Brazil) since the first thursday or wednesday after Early Acces release

Edited by GoodRifle

We are finally getting south americans back to the community, the same ones who used to play CoD2, CoD4, DoD:S and similar competitive games back in the days. Please support us into making it possible to rebuild a solid community. These server issues just ruin the hype and cause them to give up on the game..

57 minutes ago, GoodRifle said:

Just in case, are you people maybe trying to play in the morning/early morning? I have not problem with finding unranked matches between 01pm to 00am (Argentina timezone). 

SA have oficial servers (in Brazil) since the first thursday or wednesday after Early Acces release

Nop, this happens all day long, right now my friend clicked on unranked and joined instantly, im searching for like 4 hours, its 100% a bug.

Edited by Sn4rFx

48 minutes ago, Sn4rFx said:

Nop, this happens all day long, right now my friend clicked on unranked and joined instantly, im searching for like 4 hours, its 100% a bug.

Sad to read that mate

Please fix SA servers, its taking forever to find a match. And sometimes when we do find one, there is no one playing on the enemy team.

On 14/02/2018 at 3:45 PM, Sn4rFx said:

qYc0PN5 - Imgur.png