Sign in to follow this  
Soldat Ryan

Devs post : New Client Update, Competitive Goes Live, and Server Plans!

They're not jumping their roadmap, if you read again the announcement, they just briefly said some of the things that are coming this year we should be looking for, also the guys who are planning Lan tournaments definitely aren't the one who have to fix bugs, so they should wait and do nothing until the game is stable? That is not how things work.

2 minutes ago, Zane said:

They're not jumping their roadmap, if you read again the announcement, they just briefly said some of the things that are coming this year we should be looking for, also the guys who are planning Lan tournaments definitely aren't the one who have to fix bugs, so they should wait and do nothing until the game is stable? That is not how things work.

oh buddy its exactly how it works if you want a successful game. if anyone smart who wants to play this game and cares. wouldnt worry about lans and shit comming later on down the road. i understand that the giuys who do fixes are not planning the lans a chimp could understand that. but a chimp can also understand that resources and money are bvetter directed at things broken/not working correctly.

On 2/15/2018 at 4:15 PM, pink kamui<3 said:

-Moving around in the game is ass and isn't fun. It's looks and feels clunky and is more of a chore than anything

This.

I might sound like an ass but personally and hearing you guys for years saying you want this game to be competitively the best game out you absolutely need to remove a few things that slow the pace down. You compare the game to "old cod" but want it to be competitively comparable to CS:GO and that will never ever happen if it can't be enjoyed from both the players and a spectators view.

I personally would enjoy the game more, both as spectator and a player myself, if;

- Stamina removed from sprinting. Keep stamina on jumping so you don't end up with the ridiculous bunny jump effect nobody will enjoy. Ability to rush a site adds an additional fun and strategic aspect to game. (Could also just make it so that you sprint all the time and instead need to push <<keybind>> to walk and make stealthy plays)

- Remove prone, seriously. I don't even understand why prone gets added in games that wants to be competitive and fast paced. NOBODY wants to watch a guy lay prone anywhere. It's boring! Not only does it speed up the pace of the game but it also makes the maps way easier to balance. Besides, the jumping + prone + still accurate as fuck combo atm is dumb as hell.

- This one I'll leave up to you guys and to keep testing, but personally I do think jumping vertically with sniper for example and still being 100% accurate might be to overpowered. You have no idea how this will play out in high competitive games yet when a good sniper goes absolutely mental and shuts down 50% of the map with his silly accuracy and awesome movements.

- Lean, it might have its use, it might not. In its current form it does have a function in this clunky, boring, slow typed pace but if you take the drastic changes I mentioned above, lean might get obsolete. And it apparently needs some fixing like some other people already have pointed out.