Soldat Ryan

Devs post : New Client Update, Competitive Goes Live, and Server Plans!

They're not jumping their roadmap, if you read again the announcement, they just briefly said some of the things that are coming this year we should be looking for, also the guys who are planning Lan tournaments definitely aren't the one who have to fix bugs, so they should wait and do nothing until the game is stable? That is not how things work.

2 minutes ago, Zane said:

They're not jumping their roadmap, if you read again the announcement, they just briefly said some of the things that are coming this year we should be looking for, also the guys who are planning Lan tournaments definitely aren't the one who have to fix bugs, so they should wait and do nothing until the game is stable? That is not how things work.

oh buddy its exactly how it works if you want a successful game. if anyone smart who wants to play this game and cares. wouldnt worry about lans and shit comming later on down the road. i understand that the giuys who do fixes are not planning the lans a chimp could understand that. but a chimp can also understand that resources and money are bvetter directed at things broken/not working correctly.

On 2/15/2018 at 4:15 PM, pink kamui<3 said:

-Moving around in the game is ass and isn't fun. It's looks and feels clunky and is more of a chore than anything

This.

I might sound like an ass but personally and hearing you guys for years saying you want this game to be competitively the best game out you absolutely need to remove a few things that slow the pace down. You compare the game to "old cod" but want it to be competitively comparable to CS:GO and that will never ever happen if it can't be enjoyed from both the players and a spectators view.

I personally would enjoy the game more, both as spectator and a player myself, if;

- Stamina removed from sprinting. Keep stamina on jumping so you don't end up with the ridiculous bunny jump effect nobody will enjoy. Ability to rush a site adds an additional fun and strategic aspect to game. (Could also just make it so that you sprint all the time and instead need to push <<keybind>> to walk and make stealthy plays)

- Remove prone, seriously. I don't even understand why prone gets added in games that wants to be competitive and fast paced. NOBODY wants to watch a guy lay prone anywhere. It's boring! Not only does it speed up the pace of the game but it also makes the maps way easier to balance. Besides, the jumping + prone + still accurate as fuck combo atm is dumb as hell.

- This one I'll leave up to you guys and to keep testing, but personally I do think jumping vertically with sniper for example and still being 100% accurate might be to overpowered. You have no idea how this will play out in high competitive games yet when a good sniper goes absolutely mental and shuts down 50% of the map with his silly accuracy and awesome movements.

- Lean, it might have its use, it might not. In its current form it does have a function in this clunky, boring, slow typed pace but if you take the drastic changes I mentioned above, lean might get obsolete. And it apparently needs some fixing like some other people already have pointed out.

On ‎18‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 2:59 PM, sUPERHJELTEn said:

- Remove prone, seriously. I don't even understand why prone gets added in games that wants to be competitive and fast paced. NOBODY wants to watch a guy lay prone anywhere. It's boring! Not only does it speed up the pace of the game but it also makes the maps way easier to balance. Besides, the jumping + prone + still accurate as fuck combo atm is dumb as hell.

-

I see what you mean

But we play Tactical games in crouch no running and gunning as that is for kiddies as you don't do that in a real battle in the field in real life so why do it in game 

Prone is good as it makes you a smaller target  and if you wish to tactically wait (camping for cry babies ) its a better game play and makes you a better player !! Try it you may like it

As you / we buy the game and should not have players in game chat moaning stop this or stop that  If you play in our server you play by our rules and if that player doesn't like it leave don't complain when they finish on 3 for 20 lol

Agree jumping needs limiting to 5 % to stop the jumping round corners shooting  as this is spoiling the games  who would and why would you jump round corners !  you just die tired

Just an opinion  keep up the good work Devs

Xtclan.co.uk

tactical crouch maps

server address

connect 87.117.239.4:8977

2 hours ago, XtClan said:

I see what you mean

But we play Tactical games in crouch no running and gunning as that is for kiddies as you don't do that in a real battle in the field in real life so why do it in game 

Prone is good as it makes you a smaller target  and if you wish to tactically wait (camping for cry babies ) its a better game play and makes you a better player !! Try it you may like it

As you / we buy the game and should not have players in game chat moaning stop this or stop that  If you play in our server you play by our rules and if that player doesn't like it leave don't complain when they finish on 3 for 20 lol

Agree jumping needs limiting to 5 % to stop the jumping round corners shooting  as this is spoiling the games  who would and why would you jump round corners !  you just die tired

Just an opinion  keep up the good work Devs

Xtclan.co.uk

tactical crouch maps

server address

connect 87.117.239.4:8977

This isn't (supposed to) be a slow paced super tactical game, nor is it supposed to be a realistic shooter either. The game is designed for eSports, pure fucking eSports. Meaning, it should OF COURSE be a fun game, but also spectator friendly (you know, an actual audience watching other people play this game on a high level). If your reactions are slow and you need to crouch and prone around the map all the time then that is your prerogative.

I know what prone does, but you're clearly not grasping the initial concept of the game. This isn't SWAT 4, this game got sold on the premise that it would take people back to their roots of gaming (yes, we played extremely fun and fast paced shooters before you were born) and that they would compete with CS:GO etc on the esports scene. I'm just giving my thoughts on why this game will fail in that department because of a few boring, slow inducing mechanics that ruin the gameplay (for me atleast) and most definitely will ruin the experience for a viewer. Lets not forget that the roundtime is 1:45. I'm betting you've upped it to 10 minutes on your server though.

Nobody is moaning or crying as you  say. People are giving feedback which is EXACTLY what early access is for. Now is the time to shape the game, now is the time to speak up. The game is NOT released yet.

The jumping is fine, it's one of the tactical perks we get to kill proners like you :-P No, but seriously,  I like the jumping, I hate the stamina system but the fact that you JUMP + PRONE MID AIR + LAND ON YOUR BELLY and still be accurate as f*** is not a good thing. That's what I'm talking about.

I'll remember which server not to join so I don't get banned for getting a kill within the first minute or so... :x 

I love and enjoy in playing this game and I truly believe that it will suceed.However negative comments from community disquct me.The guys have put allot of effort and time to make us game that is similar to cod2 and cod4 and bring us all back together and allot of other players who play fps games enjoy in b44.I don't get All these negative comments lately,game needs a bit more time it is still beta and we can not expect that devs can fix all in a day.I truly hope that player base will grow.And that's why devs want to do lan's after all this game requires allot of skill why wouldn't we crown it with lan? Lan can only attract other fps players to join so stop be negative about it I am sure that ranked will get fixed soon.Ranking sistem doest work for me but idc just enjoy the game guys.We have great game and solid structure for the next few years so let's support it in the best way that we can! 

Edited by Kreator
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1