Sign in to follow this  
naes

Maybe consider a "Free Weekend" once the crashing and server issues are resolved.

I personally think a really good way to drum up some interest into the general population would be to advertise a free weekend for people to invite their friends along and experience what an amazing FPS this game truly is. It might just be the difference maker and kick start the boost to players we all wish to see happen. 

Keep up the solid work guys. 

• Like 1

Actually I think it's great idea. Game is cheap anyway but people have their reservations. A bunch of my friends watched the game and some know it's not for them and some are like "yeah, it might be fun but I don't know". A lot of those people on my friendlist. Free weekend might be the thing. Some people that were just dumb and return the game during day 1 launch fiasco might try it again and I think it's title that a lot of players will be interesting in trying it out

a free weekend for a 15 dollar game.... really they cant even provide mm for 1500 concurrent players so i dont think we are getting one of those for a very long time if you want to try the game buy it for 1.9 hours then refund its steam you can do that thus you can play 4 matches at least in un-ranked to get the feel of it.

I think it's good idea. However, it should be done at a time when the game is closer to being a final product. 

• Like 1

Just now, Firefly said:

I think it's good idea. However, it should be done at a time when the game is closer to being a final product. 

i agree