JimmyCorps

To minimap or not to minimap that is the question

We're looking for that HC type of hud. If the server side can't be  changed I'll have to take it back to the crew and decide whether or not they want to buy. Between that and the fact the Admin's ability to kick pain in the ass players, it doesn't look like there will be a positive outcome.

1 hour ago, JimmyCorps said:

We're looking for that HC type of hud. If the server side can't be  changed I'll have to take it back to the crew and decide whether or not they want to buy. Between that and the fact the Admin's ability to kick pain in the ass players, it doesn't look like there will be a positive outcome.

You know the game is in early access right? everyone seems to forget that back in the old days we bought completed games. 

I am aware of this. Nothing says they don't come back when a bit farther along. So far i'm diggin' the game. Very clean and fluid with most maps having better size and lots of accessible bldg.'s. But at the end of the day. they wan what they want. I find that we get better versions of pre release games nowadays compared to what "they" would refer to the finished release product back the days of say COD, COD2 etc...

I'm with the OP on this one:

Mini map should be made a server side option, some will like it, others will hate it... but that's what makes community servers so appealing, different options and different play styles! I would like most options to be serverside so I can disable and enable what I want to keep my players happy.

It's even on in FFA(deathmatch), please at least turn this off as default in FFA gametypes. o.O