Sign in to follow this  
tmv655

LMG's

Would a LMG kit be an idea? The only thing I would really see going against this is the magazine size, but with weapons like the FG42, Johnson M1941 LMG or Bren you can see that isnt really a problem. And if balanced correctly even the MG15, MG34 and M1919 can be implemented. Who like this idea as well?

And if Im correct the American default weapon is the M1 carbine right? Why isntit the M1903 infantry, that would be a lot more balanced I would say. But I havent plaayed with it yet so dont take taht one for granted :)

I wouldn’t mind having them in as long as they’re balanced. Think of it as another card, another playstyle suitable for a specific type of players. Another potential strategy. More players might fall in love with the game. Aka “I love this game because of this gun, and just how it feels/sounds etc) I’m all open for the “more weapons, more variety” philosophy as long as they feel good to use and are actually viable and balanced. 

Your typical LMGs could have their own traits such as slow movement speeds, slow ads/slow reload times, high recoil, but high damage generally combined with a slow rate of fire or a low damage LMG combined with a higher rate of fire to allow for reasonable DPS balance. 

11 minutes ago, HaraldQuake said:

I want a cod4 deagle equivalent in this game ^^

haha i said this yesterday i miss the deagle 😂

• Downvote 2

really downvoting because i miss cod4s deagle haha what even is this forum 😂😂😂

Edited by johnoboro
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1