Sign in to follow this  
Lt.john

DLC

Hi guys, I have a question.Since I wanna buy this game, I wanna ask you something about it.Since the actual game is not completed and there will be more updates it means that if I'm buying it now am I going to pay for  future Updates/DLCs or not ( should I wait until the game will be full released on Steam?The actual game is about 15 euros on Steam but does it contain already the DLC .I'm asking you this because I've seen that the blog moderators said that all next DLCs will be free.

Best regards 

Future DLC will be free.
You just have to pay for warchest if you want to support the game.

The price will increase at full release.

So if I'm buying it , I'm not going to spend more money in the future right? I would spend them only if I would buy a warchest to support the game?

3 hours ago, DVM-Dogz said:

Hi Lt.john. I think you should look on the battalion roadmap http://battaliongame.com/

Thx, have not seen this before, nice info. Did not realize there were so long prospects for a finished product.

But it also determines my decision not to go for this game as there's also a new BF coming at that time and I'm primarily a BF player.

3 hours ago, SirBob said:

But it also determines my decision not to go for this game as there's also a new BF coming at that time and I'm primarily a BF player.

Battalion has nothing to do with BF and if BF is the kind of game you like, indeed it is better to not to go.
Have fun on BF. ;)

15 minutes ago, Soldat Ryan said:

Battalion has nothing to do with BF and if BF is the kind of game you like, indeed it is better to not to go.
Have fun on BF. ;)

Not quite, I like both kind of games and I also have 300 hours playing cod ww2 which I have played since release and 800 hours Ro2, and I would guess I had more than 5000 hours playing Cod UO/2/4.

I also understand where B44 is heading and why, since I used to play 5x5 SD/CTF as part of a team in cod2 a long time ago. I'm just not there anymore.

But if next BF and B44 are to be released at the same time, I probably choose BF unless B44 becomes more casual.