Squarzy

BattalionJump 1944

Amazing post, so true. Hopefully they'll find some sort of middle ground in the (near) future. Obviously they won't remove jumping, but I would like to see other playstyles work as good. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

still no bhoping in Battalion. In fact its still impossible to bunny hop in Battalion. What you can do however is a single Strafe Jump.

Still a funny Post though made me laugh.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

8 hours ago, Grasshopper said:

Amazing post, so true. Hopefully they'll find some sort of middle ground in the (near) future. Obviously they won't remove jumping, but I would like to see other playstyles work as good. 

unscoped mid-air innacuracy is the way to go i think

9 hours ago, Whhaayy said:

still no bhoping in Battalion. In fact its still impossible to bunny hop in Battalion. What you can do however is a single Strafe Jump.

Still a funny Post though made me laugh.

To be honest I'd be fine with bunny hopping a'la ET instead of the stupid single strafes.

13 hours ago, Hautacam said:

unscoped mid-air innacuracy is the way to go i think

Why just unscoped? in reality you would have just as much chance of hitting anything with a scoped rifle using the scope or not whilst moving let alone jumping.

The use of scopes as toys is so silly, I just don't get why a game that is not fiction based would include them and not have the real life restrictions of using such an item, why not have other magic tricks as well such as catching a bullet in your teeth

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, maddog-b said:

Why just unscoped? in reality you would have just as much chance of hitting anything with a scoped rifle using the scope or not whilst moving let alone jumping.

The use of scopes as toys is so silly, I just don't get why a game that is not fiction based would include them and not have the real life restrictions of using such an item, why not have other magic tricks as well such as catching a bullet in your teeth

I don't think this game is meant to be realistic and there are plenty more realistic games on the market, but in a sense i agree with you, scopes shouldn't be like this but they kinda have to if you don't have a lot of range in the maps. Like in PUBG, the scope really is used as a scope, but that's because the map is so big

I said only unscoped because you simply can't run and jump around scoped. When you scope you go way slower and if you run, jump and then scope you kinda commit to where you scope and won't be able to flick too much. At least i think that if you need to flick you won't have the advantage in the 1v1 duel

On ‎13‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 3:36 PM, Hautacam said:

I don't think this game is meant to be realistic and there are plenty more realistic games on the market, but in a sense i agree with you, scopes shouldn't be like this but they kinda have to if you don't have a lot of range in the maps. Like in PUBG, the scope really is used as a scope, but that's because the map is so big

I said only unscoped because you simply can't run and jump around scoped. When you scope you go way slower and if you run, jump and then scope you kinda commit to where you scope and won't be able to flick too much. At least i think that if you need to flick you won't have the advantage in the 1v1 duel

now I think I get where you are going, compromise :D

problem is if this game is to achieve the aims that have been expressed, ie popularity (wo that there is no real prospect of being used competitively as no one will be interested) and use in competitive play there has to be interesting play, and the way things are going we have one single tactic being used, run round and jump into corners with your quickscope macro, all this is a recipe for disaster.

Whilst there is much abuse for the COD franchise it repeatedly tries to produce varied and interesting content, what kills those games long term are two things, so far technology has jumped forward leaving them looking dated, the lack of long term anticcheat methods meaning older versions are overrun by cheats before the next generation of games can widely adopt the game with a renewed marketing push all of which comes froma purely business angle.

variety is the spice of life after all and pandering to the quickscoping crew is not going to do anything but kill this game off quicker than a cat in hell.

Love the picture hahahaha.. But I love the strafe-jump too :)

Looks like it's valentines day xD

Edited by WeAsOne