Sign in to follow this  
TheFunkyBunch

Idea to expand the playerbase

The game costs $15 dollars to gift to someone. This is also worth about 8 war chests.

So what if we give players 10 war chests if they gift someone the game.

This would incentive's people to spread the game.

And good god could you imagine unboxing videos with this system.

Edited by TheFunkyBunch

I'm in an clan that was built on COD UO / 2. Previous total Dedicated COD Players who changed game after cod4.

Unfortunately, I can not find anyone who will try it.

Only 2 others wanted to try the game and they left it fast.

I have tried my son and all of his friends, but the same respons her.

War chest would not have made any difference. But a good suggestion though.

The argument is that the game is running like and resembling a game that was outdated 10 years ago and people expect more today.
I like it, but I do not play myself either, but it's mostly because I have always played with friends on TS and alone is just boring no matter how good a game is.

• Upvote 2

Seeing as the game defaults to 5 vs 5, why not sell 5 packs on Steam, 5 for the price of 4? That way a whole group can purchase the game together, or be gifted it and be more chance of pulling in groups of players at one time?

• Like 2

Been thinking... 

How about a free play weekend,  the game is free to download and try for a weekend

That way people can get a taste for the game,  if they like it they will buy it.  Also advertise this on steam. 

As it will build up numbers and get more new players in. 

I would only recommend doing this once all the crash bugs are fixed,  voip works 100% and game is stable. 

How about a shareware version or a demo version with a build in timer you can download for free.

Like f.e. a version of the game where you cant lvl up and only can play arcade (shareware)

or you download a demo version of the game where you can play unranked aswell as arcade and lvl up but it runs on a 5hrs timer or something before it kicks you out and you have to purchase the game.

Common  guys. these ideas cannot increase the playerbase.  The reason is simple. there is haotic differentiation between skill of old burned cod players and everyone who is new of that kind. Additional negative, pro-mechanics strafejumpshoots-wallbangs etc, repel people because there is no fun at all. So, first give ideas for better game design and the playerbase will be expand if the game start to be funny for non cod players only.