Sign in to follow this  
WQMAN1ZER

Can't start the game

Hello all :)

Got an Problem with starting the game :(

I wanna start the game via Steam, BattalionLauncher is starting but nothing is happening, if click with my mouse to the launcher then i See an empty window, but Not the game.. So i cant select Region organisiert something else.. 

If I open the task manager I can see the launcher is inactive. 

Steam is Showing that im playing the game... 

Yesterday I bought the game and everything works fine, anybody have an idea why the game isn't starting? 

Actually i reinstalled Windows + steam etc. but the game is still not starting.. 

System is Windows 10 64 bit, with a R9 290 + core i5 6500k, 8 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD

Hope someone can help me :(

Try to start launcher and after that start battalion.exe from game folder. It should kick you out of the game (EAC) and you should be able to see launcher. Worked for me, hope it helps.

22 hours ago, WQMAN1ZER said:

Hello all :)

Got an Problem with starting the game :(

I wanna start the game via Steam, BattalionLauncher is starting but nothing is happening, if click with my mouse to the launcher then i See an empty window, but Not the game.. So i cant select Region organisiert something else.. 

If I open the task manager I can see the launcher is inactive. 

Steam is Showing that im playing the game... 

Yesterday I bought the game and everything works fine, anybody have an idea why the game isn't starting? 

Actually i reinstalled Windows + steam etc. but the game is still not starting.. 

System is Windows 10 64 bit, with a R9 290 + core i5 6500k, 8 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD

Hope someone can help me :(

i had same issue, u just got to wait, about 5-10 mins, it starting really slow