I had alot of hope for this game and still have since i first heard about it, now ive been playing for a couple of days and this is my thoughts.

1. First of all its alot of bugs and i dont care beacuse its a prerelease and they will be fixed

2.This sprinting in this game is making me go grazy, the game gets no flow, plz remove sprint and make a toggle walk with faster pace as main movement.

3. Do we really want a game where we need to have 90% of the players jump around corners, make the aim much less accurate when jumping.

4. We also have this proning, players are fire/proning like dodgeballchampions on steroids, make the prone much slower.

5, Its maybe me but is the playerschars way to big, i get the feeling the players are to big next to the maps. (maybe in my head only)

6.And finally, the maps feals like fishbowls. I would really like the maps more heads on, it should be really really hard to but if get into the enemy backline its rewarding. now people are swarning like moscitos from every angle.

This is just my thoughts on the game, perhaps its only me who thinks like this but i had to say it beacuse i see sooooo much potential in this game.

Keep up the good work

//Fader

• Downvote 1

Interesting points 

The jumping around every corner can get annoying at times 99% of good players will use it. 

As for sprinting its i don't see the problem.  If i want to get somewhere fast i run..  At the risk of having myself temporarily unarmed while running and making lots of noise. 

Drop shots always been a cod thing,  use it where necessary. 

Good observations 👍

My 2 cents 

On 2/10/2018 at 4:10 PM, Fader said:

3. Do we really want a game where we need to have 90% of the players jump around corners, make the aim much less accurate when jumping.

This would be like artificially intentionally giving the game shit reg.  I know the reason many cod players didn't start playing cs right away is because the gun doesn't shoot where it is pointing, so why would they implement this into there game?

Instead of creating an annoying situation where players feel like they are shooting right through people they have alternatives to nerf the mechanic.

1. They can reduce strafe jump speed and/or reduce sprint speed to make the target easier to hit.

2. They can increase recoil making it harder to consistently hit a target while moving. (Its harder to hit a moving target but it is also harder to hit a target while moving. Increasing recoil would probably hurt the player trying to hit shots while moving more.

3. Wait till the lag/netcode is fixed.  The mechanic takes full advantage of the current peekers advantage and amplifies it a little.

4. Better maps.  The mechanic feels the same as it did in cod4 but it wasn't nearly as popular as it was in cod4.  Maybe this was because the TTK was higher or the maps were just better.  Would like to see objects shifted to more useful areas like on derailed where the 2 cars on the attack side are only useful for spawn camping, why not move one into the street more and maybe give the Germans an object to play around as well?  Same with the Allied truck/small markets on Coastal.

5. Make the jump more floaty like it is in pubg so its again easier to hit the jumping target.

6. Make the legs or a leg dangle more to create a bigger jumping target.

7. I honestly don't have an issue with this part of the game and I think Ranked MM will help shift some members of the community from focusing on this.

I really do hope the exercise all options before creating a silly mechanic where bullets simply do not go straight.  Like how would reducing accuracy work? Would the barrel magically curve when you are in the air, then go back to being straight when you land?  Or do the bullets just decide to leave the gun barrel at a 20 degree angle for some reason?  Can you elaborate on this?

Edited by ryaNNN

23 hours ago, ryaNNN said:

This would be like artificially intentionally giving the game shit reg.  I know the reason many cod players didn't start playing cs right away is because the gun doesn't shoot where it is pointing, so why would they implement this into there game?

Instead of creating an annoying situation where players feel like they are shooting right through people they have alternatives to nerf the mechanic.

1. They can reduce strafe jump speed and/or reduce sprint speed to make the target easier to hit.

2. They can increase recoil making it harder to consistently hit a target while moving. (Its harder to hit a moving target but it is also harder to hit a target while moving. Increasing recoil would probably hurt the player trying to hit shots while moving more.

3. Wait till the lag/netcode is fixed.  The mechanic takes full advantage of the current peekers advantage and amplifies it a little.

4. Better maps.  The mechanic feels the same as it did in cod4 but it wasn't nearly as popular as it was in cod4.  Maybe this was because the TTK was higher or the maps were just better.  Would like to see objects shifted to more useful areas like on derailed where the 2 cars on the attack side are only useful for spawn camping, why not move one into the street more and maybe give the Germans an object to play around as well?  Same with the Allied truck/small markets on Coastal.

5. Make the jump more floaty like it is in pubg so its again easier to hit the jumping target.

6. Make the legs or a leg dangle more to create a bigger jumping target.

7. I honestly don't have an issue with this part of the game and I think Ranked MM will help shift some members of the community from focusing on this.

I really do hope the exercise all options before creating a silly mechanic where bullets simply do not go straight.  Like how would reducing accuracy work? Would the barrel magically curve when you are in the air, then go back to being straight when you land?  Or do the bullets just decide to leave the gun barrel at a 20 degree angle for some reason?  Can you elaborate on this?

peekers dont have the advantage im almost positive they changed that. they did in alpha but i believe this was taken out as leaning combined with peejers advantage was too overpowered so the reversed it so peeker has disadvantage but is also a smaller target to hit as they are coming out leaning.

I only respond from a casual players point of view. I know something else is needed for comp.

1. less accuracy when jumping, but keep the jumping

2. More sway/recoil

3. Better movements, feel like a 100 kg deadweight on the back and clumsy, except when jumping, then you're full of helium.

4. Less hardcore - Unlike other FPS games, you have no opportunity to respond to an enemy if he shoots first. The few shots that are required are too easy and makes it boring 1x1.

5. Sniper and Kar98 only 1 shoot kill to the head and 90% to the body,  but faster switch to sidearm to finish off.

That's just my opinion.

I personally would enjoy the game more, both as spectator and a player myself, if;

- Stamina removed from sprinting. Keep stamina on jumping so you don't end up with the ridiculous bunny jump effect nobody will enjoy. Ability to rush a site adds an additional fun and strategic aspect to game. (Could also just make it so that you sprint all the time and instead need to push <<keybind>> to walk and make stealthy plays)

- Remove prone, seriously. I don't even understand why prone gets added in games that wants to be competitive and fast paced. NOBODY wants to watch a guy lay prone anywhere. It's boring! Not only does it speed up the pace of the game but it also makes the maps way easier to balance. Besides, the jumping + prone + still accurate as fuck combo atm is dumb as hell.

- This one I'll leave up to you guys and to keep testing, but personally I do think jumping vertically with sniper for example and still being 100% accurate might be to overpowered. You have no idea how this will play out in high competitive games yet when a good sniper goes absolutely mental and shuts down 50% of the map with his silly accuracy and awesome movements.

- Lean, it might have its use, it might not. In its current form it does have a function in this clunky, boring, slow typed pace but if you take the drastic changes I mentioned above, lean might get obsolete.

I love the game but I'm getting so fucked off with these shit servers and wank mm every game my team are around 30/40 ping and other team are 60/70 and they always seem to have the advantage with this shite lag compensation rant over

You have to consider that this game's inspiration is taken from the original COD games which are very fast paced, had sprint, sprint to mid air prone mechanics.  If you want to see the original incarnation of this game just check out Call Of Duty: United Offensive.  

On 2/10/2018 at 4:10 PM, Fader said:

I had alot of hope for this game and still have since i first heard about it, now ive been playing for a couple of days and this is my thoughts.

1. First of all its alot of bugs and i dont care beacuse its a prerelease and they will be fixed

2.This sprinting in this game is making me go grazy, the game gets no flow, plz remove sprint and make a toggle walk with faster pace as main movement.

4. We also have this proning, players are fire/proning like dodgeballchampions on steroids, make the prone much slower.

5, Its maybe me but is the playerschars way to big, i get the feeling the players are to big next to the maps. (maybe in my head only)

6.And finally, the maps feals like fishbowls. I would really like the maps more heads on, it should be really really hard to but if get into the enemy backline its rewarding. now people are swarning like moscitos from every angle.

This is just my thoughts on the game, perhaps its only me who thinks like this but i had to say it beacuse i see sooooo much potential in this game.

Keep up the good work

//Fader