Drizzy

Game's Dead guys..

18 minutes ago, adze said:

You are missing the point, on purpose :)

Well you are being ambiguous. I would love to know what you consider an e-sport fps. You seem to have some arbitrary figures that keep changing. So it's no wonder you think the game is dead and will never be successful, you seem to think success is measured once you hit a number you wont tell us and it can't reach that.

37 minutes ago, MagicalBubba said:

Well you are being ambiguous. I would love to know what you consider an e-sport fps. You seem to have some arbitrary figures that keep changing. So it's no wonder you think the game is dead and will never be successful, you seem to think success is measured once you hit a number you wont tell us and it can't reach that.

Then read again cause you seem to have problems with understanding. You are the one that started throwing with random games and random figures, blending genres whatnot. Anyways, have fun in your competitive FPS game with 1,8k 24H peak and 1 event per year, lol.

• Downvote 3

It's extremely hard to define what is an eSports title, at least in my opinion. Let's say I organise a 'Days of War' tournament every two months in my country. Everytime 10 to 15 teams participate. Price money is 500 for first place, 300 for second place and 150 for third place. Online however is the highest peak 783 people playing( a long time ago), but now anywhere between 1 and 10 people play this game daily. Does this game qualify as an eSports title?  It's being played for money, but the online community is dead. 

I consider something an eSports title, my opinion not factual, if there are professional players. People who earn their living by playing this game competitively.

• Upvote 1

I've been reading this thread - and haven't we all!. Give the guys at Bulkhead a chance. They've put their heart and souls into developing a good game. Steam can go and fuck off so far I'm concerned.  Many, many years ago there used to be a game called MOH AA/Breakthrough/Spearhead.....................that didn't need STEAM to play it. Why not with this game? 

Keep up the good work Bulkhead and dont let the haters get you down! Aint nobody got time for this non-constructive criticism

Edited by Lilp23030
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

adze, we get it, you don't like the game. You must not like many other games either seeing as you spend so much time on the boards of said game that you don't like.

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, badnewz said:

adze, we get it, you don't like the game. You must not like many other games either seeing as you spend so much time on the boards of said game that you don't like.

Guess I just have too much spare time. Love to see games die because of retarded devs, makes me feel good somehow (:

• Downvote 12

1 hour ago, adze said:

Guess I just have too much spare time. Love to see games die because of retarded devs, makes me feel good somehow (:

So you like to see ppl failing lol, search for a doktor psycho

38 minutes ago, Ralfy said:

So you like to see ppl failing lol, search for a doktor psycho

More like I feel so satisfied when I get to say "I told you"

• Downvote 6

By posting on the official forum for the game and constantly engaging in discussion, you are in fact showing that the game is not dead. Less than a month into early access and you're still interested in being a part of the community, even if you're being negative :) 

Congrats on keeping Battalion alive and kicking.

Oh, in your opinion if its dead, should we just stop working on it? Not reinvest any profits? and start keeping the money for ourselves? Because you said its dead right? 

Or should we reinvest and spend a year building a sustainable FPS game?

Edited by [DEV] BRAMMERTRON
  • Upvote 11

I really do not know why people hate this game so much.

@[DEV] BRAMMERTRON

Btw, i sent you an email at esports@bulkheadinteractive.com. I know you people are too busy, but i would love to get a response. 

Edited by devR-

I'm playing 2-4 hours everyday and I literally don't wait more than 2 minutes between each game I play (arcade, unranked and ranked). Same for my friends.
Some months ago, I was playing Paladins with the same amount of hours, the same timetables and I had to wait 6-10 minutes for a game (arcade ; ranked sometimes higher than 10 minutes - my personal record is 47 minutes).

Battalion 1944: last 30 days avg. players: 2k
Paladins: at that time I was playing, it was in 2017 and you can see it is above 20k players

Stats are not always obvious... Try the game instead of checking stats maybe ?

Edited by kinda

Really would like to see more topics on what has 2 be changed for the people who quit atm.

Because basically a lot of topics are from cod 2 and cod 4 players now, guys who are already liking most part of the game.

I think it's important to have knowledge why the others don't jump in and what should be changed. For example if u remove nades and jump-ads could mean the game is even more skillful and not so much random things. Like I could just kill for example shroud from spawn with a nade atm. But maybe if it's only guns he would kill me every single round u know what i mean? So even more skillwise game.

Well not saying this has to happen but maybe changes llke this would change the gameplay and would attract more players. And however some people like these things in the games and even keep playing after changes i guess we would all be fine.

3 hours ago, adze said:

Please tell me you're being sarcastic? I don't agree with everything the developers have done, but calling them retarted is unnecessary. Especially because it seems they're nice people. I also don't understand how seeing games die makes you feel good? If I would dislike Battalion as much as you do, I would just buy or play another game. 

Edited by Grasshopper

2 hours ago, [DEV] BRAMMERTRON said:

By posting on the official forum for the game and constantly engaging in discussion, you are in fact showing that the game is not dead. Less than a month into early access and you're still interested in being a part of the community, even if you're being negative :) 

Congrats on keeping Battalion alive and kicking.

Oh, in your opinion if its dead, should we just stop working on it? Not reinvest any profits? and start keeping the money for ourselves? Because you said its dead right? 

Or should we reinvest and spend a year building a sustainable FPS game?

You sound butthurt. And you are so wrong :) but it didn't strike me as a surprise, cause all you have made so far is BAD decisions and the playernumber decreasing from day to day proves me right :)
I wanted to like the game, cause I was looking for a new multiplayer shooter that I can enjoy and can finally drop retarded CS. I'm one of many who considers this game as a failure - a huge one - , the difference is that others don't even care as much as I do and they just left, and won't ever look back :).
"Congrats on keeping Battalion alive and kicking" - u mean keeping the forum alive? Cause ur game is far from alive, current players: 525 , 24H peak: 1,8k :DDDDDD - u managed to do that from 16k* peak :DD

You have shown the community that you are unsuitable to develop a decent game eventho all you done is reworked call of duty with potato graphic. So please, don't reinvest.
Stick to streaming, you seem to do that alot instead of working on your own project.

I'll stick around to keep you up to date how many players you lost since this post :)

31 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

Please tell me you're being sarcastic? I don't agree with everything the developers have done, but calling them retarted is unnecessary. Especially because it seems they're nice people. I also don't understand how seeing games die makes you feel good? If I would dislike Battalion as much as you do, I would just buy or play another game. 

Calling them retards was a bit too harsh, sorry about that. Just wanted to play this game so much, but it's a huge disappointment for me. I'm back to Quake Live and Civ6 :(

Edited by adze
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 10

On 2/21/2018 at 7:11 PM, Farq-S said:

lawbreakers was a full release for double the price of Battalion EA but i can see the parallels you have pointed out. there's another trap that i hope Bulkhead are mindful of and that's if they make too many big changes to the game mechanics they will be accused by many of being weak and caving to player pressure similar to what happened with Days of War. i don't think it'll happen but you never know.

you mean they finally realize that the huge part of the player base does not want strafing and shooting while jumping ?   there would be nothing wrong with that and its not caving in,, its been realistic and giving the majority what they want to play and making a successful game that as an upbeat mode rather than this post that says the game is dead 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

People following the forums and wanting the game to be good has a big difference with people actually liking the game.

I think we all should be worried about the active players number decline.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dfk_7677 said:

People following the forums and wanting the game to be good has a big difference with people actually liking the game.

1,1k friday 8pm cet

hi @[DEV] BRAMMERTRON

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

1 hour ago, dfk_7677 said:

I think the game developers should be more worried about the decline in players than us.

I'm sure the guys know what they are doing. They have given themselves a year to sort the game out but the only question is at the current rate of decline in players do they have a year's worth of players left?

There's an update soon and hopefully a lot of issues will be addressed in that.

15 minutes ago, Excel said:

I think the game developers should be more worried about the decline in players than us.

I'm sure the guys know what they are doing. They have given themselves a year to sort the game out but the only question is at the current rate of decline in players do they have a year's worth of players left?

There's an update soon and hopefully a lot of issues will be addressed in that.

Sorry to disappoint you, but you are delusional.
Let me remind you of few things:
- They didn't notice during the 2 years (or more) of development stage that card system won't work (LOL).
- They didn't think the game needs VOIP system and ranked system from the beginning.
-They couldn't fix the VOIP system eversince they added it
--- first: you couldn't see whos talking and the quality sucks
--- second:they made a hud for it, but you can only see it on 16:9 :DDDD but the sound quality still bad
- They didn't notice during the development stage that weaponbalance is fucked up
- They can't fix crashes eversince they pushed to EA
- The whole game is a 13gb .pak file :DDDDDDDD
- and this list could be endless

These guys have NO idea what they are doing, probably watching youtube videos with notepad open and using google "basic pascal"

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

2 minutes ago, adze said:

Sorry to disappoint you, but you are delusional.
Let me remind you of few things:
- They didn't notice during the 2 years (or more) of development stage that card system won't work (LOL).
- They didn't think the game needs VOIP system and ranked system from the beginning.
-They couldn't fix the VOIP system eversince they added it
--- first: you couldn't see whos talking and the quality sucks
--- second:they made a hud for it, but you can only see it on 16:9 :DDDD but the sound quality still bad
- They didn't notice during the development stage that weaponbalance is fucked up
- They can't fix crashes eversince they pushed to EA
- The whole game is a 13gb .pak file :DDDDDDDD
- and this list could be endless

These guys have NO idea what they are doing, probably watching youtube videos with notepad open and using google "basic pascal"

LMAO this indie dev team has released game in EA for not even a month and there are still issues 😂😂, devs are such noobs I could fix all crashes with a single if statement. 

18 minutes ago, Zane said:

LMAO this indie dev team has released game in EA for not even a month and there are still issues 😂😂, devs are such noobs I could fix all crashes with a single if statement. 

"issues" - polite way to put it