-1 sniper per team

-2 bolt action rifles per team(both sides,one is optional(if he wants to play demolition/heavy/subs)

-1 demolition altho its optional

-2 subs altho one is optional(if he wants to play demolition/heavy/rifle)

USA needs bolt action rifle, making springfield without scope for rifle or adding enfield, and setting m1 for default would be better and more competitive

If both team has this, it would be easier to tweak guns, make balances, and make more fair play This is my suggestion, i wanna hear your opinion on this

USA needs bolt action rifle to make more fair play Kar98 is awesome weapon, but only useable on german side, which kinda makes me sad

I think USA is in disadvantage, i would remove one rifle and actually give them bolt rifle For example "M1917 Enfield rifle"

Ofc this is idea for wars On arcade or unranked i think card system is kinda useless and would be better if anyone can play what they want without limits, so they can practise aim and not just how to actually play in competitive, anyways, thats only my suggestion :D

Edited by Destinyg133
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

The teams aren't supposed to have the exact same types of weapons in the first place. The whole idea is to create asymmetry so players make strategic choices in which weapons to choose. USA doesn't need a scopeless bolt action because they have other options they can use to counter the Kar98. If both sides had the same weapons, the game would be boring. Just play and feel out each weapon and you'll figure out the playstyle you need with each. Kar98 may be a one-shot kill most of the time, but against rushes and cq it will lose if you miss a shot. Also, according to history I don't believe there was a scopeless Springfield. Don't quote me on that, I just remember hearing something about it in another post.

Im not sure for that either. But there is enfield

Well, i feel best when i play german side. Just cause of bolt action rifle and scoped version

But thats just my opinion :D

Edited by Destinyg133

5 hours ago, Destinyg133 said:

-1 sniper per team

-2 bolt action rifles per team(both sides,one is optional(if he wants to play demolition/heavy/subs)

-1 demolition altho its optional

-2 subs altho one is optional(if he wants to play demolition/heavy/rifle)

USA needs bolt action rifle.

This so so much needed and It would slow down drain on cards. Sniper is OP and it should be like that but only one per team so you can't have two of those holding on both sites for example.

Yeah I would like to get Enfield it is prefect counterpart t kar.

1 scope per team makes me remember the great wear to get scopes in 5v5 cod4 promod. Everybody spamming the chat, maybe kicking eachother to get it.

So if there is a limit i think it should be two.

I don't think both teams need the same weapons and I like the actual weapon choice and makes the game more interesting and more complete to master

14 hours ago, Hautacam said:

1 scope per team makes me remember the great wear to get scopes in 5v5 cod4 promod. Everybody spamming the chat, maybe kicking eachother to get it.

So if there is a limit i think it should be two.

I don't think both teams need the same weapons and I like the actual weapon choice and makes the game more interesting and more complete to master

Well i didnt mean same weapons, but same class simmilar weapons

But i get what you mean :D