FeuerSturm

[WIP] Battalion 1944 Gameserver Live Status Banner

Thanks for pushing it to GitHub! Saw the package you were using and I managed to use that for my free server host. Didn't know it used source protocol in UT4?

1 hour ago, Press2continue said:

178.32.223.198 query port is the standard one

Hi,
are you sure the IP is correct?
Neither the Steam server browser nor the Steam Master Server reports a Bat1944 gameserver at that IP.
Please check again!

On 3/9/2018 at 7:52 PM, FeuerSturm said:

Hi,
are you sure the IP is correct?
Neither the Steam server browser nor the Steam Master Server reports a Bat1944 gameserver at that IP.
Please check again!

yes im 100% sure it was checked twice by my community manager who over saw the first install of the game server on our dedi server. the game server ip is 178.32.223.184:7777

@Press2continue

ah, that's a different IP than you posted last time, the Steam Master Servers indeed report a
Battalion 1944 server running at that IP, but it still doesn't respond to queries or the Steam Server Browser.

I can find your server in the game's server browser and connect to it (even though it says it has a Ping of 999).

I've seen other report similar problems with their servers, so it *might* be a bug in the latest server files,
so there's nothing much I could do about it currently, sorry.

Same for 509th servers as well.  I am wondering if I may need to reset the firewall ports, as this did not occur until the latest updates.  Grabbing at straws to try and find a solution.

• Upvote 1

Just a little update (v0.8) to the script:

Changes:

• added map image for Savoia: savoia.png

If you're using the script on your own webspace, please download the latest version from GitHub,
if you're using my hosted script, you don't have to do anything, changes are already applied to my webspace.

• Upvote 2