FeuerSturm

[WIP] Battalion 1944 Gameserver Live Status Banner

Thanks for pushing it to GitHub! Saw the package you were using and I managed to use that for my free server host. Didn't know it used source protocol in UT4?

1 hour ago, Press2continue said:

178.32.223.198 query port is the standard one

Hi,
are you sure the IP is correct?
Neither the Steam server browser nor the Steam Master Server reports a Bat1944 gameserver at that IP.
Please check again!

On 3/9/2018 at 7:52 PM, FeuerSturm said:

Hi,
are you sure the IP is correct?
Neither the Steam server browser nor the Steam Master Server reports a Bat1944 gameserver at that IP.
Please check again!

yes im 100% sure it was checked twice by my community manager who over saw the first install of the game server on our dedi server. the game server ip is 178.32.223.184:7777

@Press2continue

ah, that's a different IP than you posted last time, the Steam Master Servers indeed report a
Battalion 1944 server running at that IP, but it still doesn't respond to queries or the Steam Server Browser.

I can find your server in the game's server browser and connect to it (even though it says it has a Ping of 999).

I've seen other report similar problems with their servers, so it *might* be a bug in the latest server files,
so there's nothing much I could do about it currently, sorry.

Same for 509th servers as well.  I am wondering if I may need to reset the firewall ports, as this did not occur until the latest updates.  Grabbing at straws to try and find a solution.

• Upvote 1