gamerwalle

New Economy Idea

The cards that were not picked up during a round should go towards a stash, and the winner of the upcoming round should receive all the cards in the stash.

Edited by gamerwalle

Why not add a class limit per round? So that you can only have one scope per round, 2 smgs... Now with no limits it feels just so unpredictable. Also please reward teams for bomb planting / defusing with coins (these could be universal coins which can be spent for any class).

And please up the damage for pistol a bit. In my opinion it should kill in 4 shots on stomach atm it's totally useless... Or make it possible to sprint much longer while holding pistol in your hands. (Just give it a reason to be in the game)

And rename default-class to support or grenadier.

Edited by HaraldQuake
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, HaraldQuake said:

Why not add a class limit per round? So that you can only have one scope per round, 2 smgs... Now with no limits it feels just so unpredictable. Also please reward teams for bomb planting / defusing with coins (these could be universal coins which can be spent for any class).

And please up the damage for pistol a bit. In my opinion it should kill in 4 shots on stomach atm it's totally useless... Or make it possible to sprint much longer while holding pistol in your hands. (Just give it a reason to be in the game)

1 sniper pet team, 2 rifles per team, 2 smg per team

This would be most played strat

Also i would make springfield no scope for rifle and move m1 to default or support as yoy suggested which is a nice idea!

On 10-2-2018 at 11:40 AM, HaraldQuake said:

I totally agree mate. Class limit per round would make this game so more interesting to play.

I disagree with the idea about limited classes. It could work on unranked games due to the fact that people waste cards very often. But why would developers force the meta on ranked and especially for professional players. There are strats, tactics etc that require a unique class choice so forcing the meta would destroy this.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Class limit is inevitable. One trench/scope per team is necessary. It worked great in vCOD/COD2/COD4 and will work great here too.

On 10.02.2018 at 2:16 AM, gamerwalle said:

The cards that were not picked up during a round should go towards a stash, and the winner of the upcoming round should receive all the cards in the stash.

It's interesting, but I'd twist it a little. All cards that were not picked up should go to stash and be distributed to the team that lost five consecutive rounds. It would give a chance to gain the momentum and try to challange enemy and fight for a 6:6 or 5:7 instead of 2:10 during one side. Winning team would have to take a bigger risk to collect all cards, so odds for losing team increases even more.

btw. Brammerton confirmed few days ago that economy system will be almost completely re-aranged. Card system in it's current form just doesn't work.

Edited by craven.
  • Upvote 3

On 11-2-2018 at 2:31 PM, craven. said:

btw. Brammerton confirmed few days ago that economy system will be almost completely re-aranged. Card system in it's current form just doesn't work.

Could you link where?