Sign in to follow this  
sKarTix

Planting Reward

hello guys,

i dont know if anyone got a idea like this, or there are allready changes from the devs.. but what about a planting reward? i mean, there is no realy sense to plant except the time pressure. ok the time pressure is a very big point but for example strategies like fake push on b and plant on a in a kind of "eco (default) round", or for broken teams which want to get back into the game with moves like that.

it would bring more options for strategie and tactics into the game.

i was thinking about like

plant = +1 nade, +1 smoke

what u guys thinking about that?

They should reward teams for planting/defusing with universal coins which can be spent on any class. Also please allow to take picked up weapons to the next round.

• Downvote 1

On 10/02/2018 at 1:05 PM, HaraldQuake said:

They should reward teams for planting/defusing with universal coins which can be spent on any class. Also please allow to take picked up weapons to the next round.

Hmm i find this too overpowered (the keeping the gun part).  But it would be cool if you could pick one between the two so  you can keep a m1 as a german for exemple

They are going to be adding a monetary system I heard on the Tournament steam on Sat. Pretty sure it will include some of the suggestions such as rewards for Kills, Plants, defusing etc. If some one has more info though that would be great!