Sign in to follow this  
vozER

Anyone else feel the time to pick up a weapon / switch your weapon takes too long?

I find myself a lot on situations where I want to switch my weapon / pick up a weapon and quickly try to shoot the enemy. But usually it takes a little too much time. Anyone else? I would lower the time 1-2 seconds or so

• Upvote 8

Isn't this the same with a fake plant? It costs me a bit to much time to do it. And sometimes it seems it shows that i can press f but i'm not close enough for some reason. 

• Upvote 2

Yep. It feels a bit sluggish and I think it could do with speeding up.

With fake planting I agree as well. I faked a plant in a game the other day, knowing where my enemy was in a 1v1. It felt like an age to bring my gun back out. He had time to run around a corner and kill me before my gun was even ready to fire ha =[.

My biggest issue with weapon swapping is sometimes the area to pick up a gun is extremely small, a little bit of a larger area would be nice, considering you can't throw and auto pickup.

Don't really have any problems with the speed.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Cr4zy said:

My biggest issue with weapon swapping is sometimes the area to pick up a gun is extremely small, a little bit of a larger area would be nice, considering you can't throw and auto pickup.

Don't really have any problems with the speed.

yes, i think it's the area around the weapon instead of the speed, just like with a bomb plant, or diffuse.  sometimes i would pick it up in a millisecond, other times i fumble around looking for the gun.  the area is very small like you almost need to be right on the bomb.  maybe also increase the perimeter around the site where we can plant too to make for more unique plants/diffuses/peeks to cover bomb?

yes this is quite annoying. the delay before you can actually shoot after a weapon pick up/weapon switch/fakeplant/sprint etc is too damn long. 

• Upvote 1

Yes definitely, in addition the pickup radius on guns are a bit dodgy, sometimes if you're directly ontop of a gun you have to step away from it to pick it up

4 hours ago, jcuz said:

Yes definitely, in addition the pickup radius on guns are a bit dodgy, sometimes if you're directly ontop of a gun you have to step away from it to pick it up

true it is inconsistent. also the pick up radius is a bit small