Is it possible to send commands to the server somehow?

I know the rcon functionality isn't implemented but if the 3rd party would to use a steam api to sign in to an account or elseware, be able to communicate with the server by the admin commands?

Did your server host not supply you with a control panel to mange your server? Or are you running on your own system/dedi/vps?

I've set up my own for the purpose to hopefully develop what i'm searching for.

The server control panel that is provided by game hosting sites controls settings, and isn't a compliment for admins as a rcon tool is.

Just as simple as xlrStats for the rcon tool B3, to give an example.

Edited by TantGreta

7 hours ago, TantGreta said:

I've set up my own for the purpose to hopefully develop what i'm searching for.

The server control panel that is provided by game hosting sites controls settings, and isn't a compliment for admins as a rcon tool is.

Just as simple as xlrStats for the rcon tool B3, to give an example.

There is no data printed in the server logs for something like xlrstats to work.

1 hour ago, CobbyJ said:

TCAdmin is good as a management system, i use it myself.

Guess i try to setup it up at home thanks :) 

1 hour ago, Spoon said:

There is no data printed in the server logs for something like xlrstats to work.

No I guess we'll have to wait to get that kind of functionality, what I'm currently interested in is to be able to use the Admin commands and hopefully get response by them. Like votes for next map could be such function if it's possible to get chat outputs. Or to go as simple as possible, just let the 3rd party admin tool announce a message to inform players that the server will be restarted at a certain point by usage of the admin command Server.Announce.

1 hour ago, TantGreta said:

No I guess we'll have to wait to get that kind of functionality, what I'm currently interested in is to be able to use the Admin commands and hopefully get response by them. Like votes for next map could be such function if it's possible to get chat outputs. Or to go as simple as possible, just let the 3rd party admin tool announce a message to inform players that the server will be restarted at a certain point by usage of the admin command Server.Announce.

None of this is possible atm, I've looked into it and have a test B3 Bot sitting waiting to be converted to work with battalion but there is no rcon and you can't even type commands in the server console so there is nothing we can do until they add rcon.

• Upvote 1

We already asked at gamescom and we are currently looking into what is possible: https://gsmanager.de I will make an announcement once we have something

unfortunately it is not much yet (basically nothing. lack of logs and so on is a big problem).