Sign in to follow this  
mikhail

Wartide - Weapons Should Carry On To Next Round

I don't know if this is just a temporary thing but why not be able to pickup and keep a gun until the next round?

I guess it wouldn't be cool if you could keep your primary and secondary but if you pickup a kar 98 / mp44 as an Allied soldier I don't see why you shouldn't be able to keep it into the next round like Counterstrike.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Keeping guns would greatly imbalance the card economy.

Unless you can only use a class you pick up if your team has the matching card, which could be interesting.

1 hour ago, Cr4zy said:

Unless you can only use a class you pick up if your team has the matching card, which could be interesting.

Keeping only the main slot should no do any harm. But I can agree that giving the ability to save another weapon in the pistol slot in addition to the main weapon should not be a thing.

5 hours ago, Cr4zy said:

Yeah I didn't think about that, but the classes are all the same so it could still count towards a rifleman/pathfinder/sniper class.

I guess with the point system it makes sense to do it the way they did - I just love the kar98 lol always want it in my hands.