Sign in to follow this  
HypeRNT

Fix or remove the shotgun, simple as that.

1 minute ago, Thor04 said:

I'm now convinced that you are trying to farm downvotes xD

well i am talking from the fact that i use it are you ?   and considering that you are a frigging ex new gen  pro-mod player   i do not even  value your opinion

• Downvote 1

7 hours ago, blvckdream said:

Shotgun has more range than SMG? In which game? Surely not Battalion 1944. SMG range >>>>>>>>>>>>> shotung range. Especially Thompson 

shotgun 1 hits at the same range the smg takes 2-3 hits..... Obv im not talking about half a map distance.

Look at this video all the way at the end.... That range is beyond stupid.... At that range smg is 3-4 hits shotgun 1 hits it..... Its such a joke... 

Im convinced some of you dont have the game and are just simply trying to hurt it..... Im playing this competitively and its the most OP thing holding objectives. 

You can beat an smg close range since its not 1 hit, you can beat a sniper if they miss a shot, but a shotgun shoots so damn fast, damage is insane, its so accurate, and the best  part, you dont need to ads with it.... u just basically jump around and spray... Its simply unbalanced and if you want the comp scene to be taken srsly, one person holding some key objectives on some of these maps should not have such insane success with a shotgun. There is a reason why in most games its useless, cuz its impossible to balance properly and therefor the actual game does better with it useless since all the other guns r much easier to balance.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

look at this and tell me shotgun is op lol

by the way that was from the same game...

Was shotgun ninja nerfed? Or why do I manage to tag someone thrice without getting a kill? 

Or the first video. I shot him dead center at the chest while ADSing from about 4m away.

7 hours ago, blvckdream said:

Was shotgun ninja nerfed? Or why do I manage to tag someone thrice without getting a kill? 

Or the first video. I shot him dead center at the chest while ADSing from about 4m away.

Your problem is you are trying to use actual skill with this weapon and are adsing down sights... DONT, just dont ADS with it and the bullet spread(what spread lawl) will always kill the guy. Because you are aiming down sights with it, it like pushes the spread more and if you hit feet or arms it will tag, just dont aim down sights, its a brainless weapon.

Just look at wisefrags tournament, even casters were making fun of it because it was being abused already. 

You're missing the disadvantages of the shotgun compared to the smg. If you miss you'll loose the fight.

20 hours ago, blvckdream said:

like i said at 20 yards its useless and the hit box is dodgy at best 

5 hours ago, Earz said:

You're missing the disadvantages of the shotgun compared to the smg. If you miss you'll loose the fight.

Depends how close, at a distance the shotgun 1 hits ppl the smg needs 3-4 hits, and u must control your recoil on guns like mp40 to get 4 hits in while the shotgun can 1 hit without adsing, with no control of anykind, and its firerate is insanely fast.

ADS’ing with a shotgun does not make you more accurate afaik, unless it’s been changed. The bullet spread is the same for both, firing from the hip and and shooting while ADS. Would have to test again, but I’m not aware of it being changed.

Hitbox does seem to be a bit strange, but that again could be down to many factors. It’s tough to debate because sometimes you land an insane range one shot and sometimes you just keep tagging. If your tag hits them in the arm or leg it will obviously deal minimal damage per pellet which would need lots of tags to kill, but if you land enough pellets in the chest/neck/head area those usually end up in a kill. 

Edited by j6k4

On 12.02.2018 at 6:59 PM, HypeRNT said:

at a distance the smg needs 3-4 hits, and u must control your recoil on guns like mp40 to get 4 hits 

• Upvote 1