Ideas/Improvements for Outpost

I'm new here so please forgive me if this isn't the right place for this but I have some thoughts about Outpost. 

- The 'bunker' area is too easy to defend/camp. Especially when playing domination with one or two friends you can literally cover all entrances. I believe that there should be more entrances and less cover (you can literally go prone/crouch behind six or seven covers and only your head/upper body is visible). 

- At least with my settings the viewing distance/fog (?) makes it very hard to spot enemies hiding behind trees or being prone in the grass. Unless you use a sniper but people have already pointed out how OP the Kar98/Springfield is. 

- You can get stuck in a hole. Here's a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiUT027TZ1Y&feature=youtu.be

Greetings, scientiam

only idea i have for outpost is never put it in wartide rotations lol it would be awful :D other than that it will be a quick bit of sniper practice before i play :P

Axis team colours blend into the map shadows too well, it's an issue in many maps but especially outpost. A lot of the maps in this game have some really dark shadows and a better light pass could certainly improve them.

• Upvote 1