Sign in to follow this  
Bodycount

does report function work?

as title says, does it work? there is no feedback lettings us know if our report has been submitted.

what is about these kind of games that attract such cancerous people?

I go 40-3 in game, got constant abuse and name calling from other team (calling me bad too, but outfragged em almost every round LOL)  reported em all for it, not even sure if the report function works.

Edited by Bodycount

To be honest, dont bother even responding to such people.

They will aways call you out because you just outfrag them. Just ignore them :)

The only thing that bothers me sometimes are the spawns.

Sometimes I just spawn next to the enemy flag .. that shouldn't be correct lol

7 hours ago, iNKZ13 said:

The only thing that bothers me sometimes are the spawns.

Sometimes I just spawn next to the enemy flag .. that shouldn't be correct lol

I'm trying to remember CTF spawns back in CoD2 and I think they worked like this:

There are spawns on either side of the flag more or less, spawns on each team's side of mid, and on the left and right sides of the map. If no team has the flag, the spawns will be based off which spawns are controlled by which team in terms of having bodies in them. The base line spawns near the flags will never flip to the other team under these circumstances. If for example a team takes control of the middle of the map and is effectively holding down 6 spawns, the other team will spawn in one of two locations. If this happens, the opposing team will spawn on the side of the map where there are fewer players from the other team. In other words, if you control 6 spawns and hold mid, but have more players stacked to the right side, the other team will 100% spawn in the one back spawn corner on the left side of the map. If I'm not mistaken, this is how good CTF teams in NA back on CAL like dT and A51 used to run cap trains on teams and blow them out 20-0.

|       S         F        S         |

|                                        |

|       S                   S         |

|                                        |

|       S                   S         |

|                                        |

|        S        F        S         |

If you had the flag however, the spawn priorities changed. It was then a combination of location of the flag (or enemy flag runner) and positioning of your teammates. If you held the 6 spawns and picked up the enemy flag, ran it back right side, if you had zero players in your back left spawn I believe it was possible for them to spawn there as long as your flag was in their top right zone. Moving to the middle right zones would force their spawn to the middle left zones. If you kept a player controlling those back zones however, I believe the best the game would give you was a middle left spawn diagonally opposite of the middle right spawn. 

None of what I'm saying may make any sense to anyone, but I'm pretty sure this is how CTF used to work. I have no idea how it works in this game as I've not had a chance to play it yet, but if its not working this way then the spawn system could possibly use some changes.