Sign in to follow this  
Sm1t

Loot Boxes

Not a complaint but an observation.

The lootbox system as is stands is a little slap dash, the majority of skins you get lack variety imo (I understand you don't want crazy skins messing up the immersion) but the difference in 3/4 skins for the same weapon is minimal.

In games I enjoy playing I have no problem throwing money at skins etc so I have just purchased 20 boxes and I'm now the proud owner of 14 stamped trenchgun skins, 14 of the same item out of 20 boxes is just awful (I know I'm generally unlucky in these things but this was a shock).

I understand it is way down on the list of priorities but could we get some better skins? Could the ratio for decent skins be a little better? Is there some function that can be added to clear the inventory other than selling on the market for .20p (like the trade up on csgo) otherwise  we're all gonna sit with an inventory full of junk.

Not a rant over! :P

Edited by Sm1t
  • Upvote 1

At the beginning of CS;GO there were like 2/3 skins for each gun, not more. They all came after some weeks/months.

Just give them time, I think servers and gameplay are priority number one.

5 hours ago, Sm1t said:

Not a complaint but an observation.

The lootbox system as is stands is a little slap dash, the majority of skins you get lack variety imo (I understand you don't want crazy skins messing up the immersion) but the difference in 3/4 skins for the same weapon is minimal.

In games I enjoy playing I have no problem throwing money at skins etc so I have just purchased 20 boxes and I'm now the proud owner of 14 stamped trenchgun skins, 14 of the same item out of 20 boxes is just awful (I know I'm generally unlucky in these things but this was a shock).

I understand it is way down on the list of priorities but could we get some better skins? Could the ratio for decent skins be a little better? Is there some function that can be added to clear the inventory other than selling on the market for .20p (like the trade up on csgo) otherwise  we're all gonna sit with an inventory full of junk.

Not a rant over! :P

Oh man, that's some serious bad luck. I'd have probably held off buying so many crates at the moment, they're probably still ironing out the drop rates. Maybe one of the devs will see this and take some pity :P.

2 hours ago, nabwhoo said:

Oh man, that's some serious bad luck. I'd have probably held off buying so many crates at the moment, they're probably still ironing out the drop rates. Maybe one of the devs will see this and take some pity :P.

That would be sweet! :P

Yeah, honestly, I'd rather the devs spend more time on polishing the game then creating skins.

I do agree that there probably needs to be more, though if they put stupid skins in that don't match the 1944 war theme, I won't be sticking around long. In saying that, I've got the Turing MP40 skin; lol.