pubst4r

Black Screen

I start up the game and the launch screen verifies anti-cheat. After the game launches it just goes black. I hear the music and if I move the mouse around I can hear the buttons. If I try to alt-enter nothing happens. I cant even ctrl-alt-delete. The game basically freezes my computer and I have to do a hard shut down in order to get the computer back up. I updated my drivers. Can someone please help me out here? 

Ok so after the update I now get through to the first screen which prompts you to hit "start". The only difference now is that after I hit "start" the game goes black and I cant exit the screen. I also wanted to give my specs and see if it helps at all:

Windows 10 64 bit

Intel Core i5 6600k @ 3.50 GHz

16 GB Dual Channel Ram

SE 2717H/HX (1920x1080@60Hz)

GeForce GTX 1070

465GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB

Fuck if the devs don't reply to your topic they won't reply to mine, I have just gotten the same problem but I can't even restart my PC, I get a blue screen every time I try and hard restart it

Anyone have a fix or update to this issue? Its been almost two weeks and I haven't heard anything from the Batallion 1944 team. I really wish I could try this game out... I haven't been able to play even once.