So I am def. getting addicted, the game i find simple and old school which i like because i was getting burned out of the move super fast jump off walls and hi tech trend and wanted something to remind me of the old games i used to play. I have played just about every shooter out there and don't compare this game to others. I take it for what it is. I am a fan and hope it continues on to grow more. I have done some research on the web on the devs after purchasing this game about 2 days ago and really like what i see so far. Keep it up and I am happy to join the Battalion! I will most likely add this game to my stream queue now so ready for next Quarter!

Edited by Cyneward

3 hours ago, Cyneward said:

So I am def. getting addicted, the game i find simple and old school which i like because i was getting burned out of the move super fast jump off walls and hi tech trend and wanted something to remind me of the old games i used to play. I have played just about every shooter out there and don't compare this game to others. I take it for what it is. I am a fan and hope it continues on to grow more. I have done some research on the web on the devs after purchasing this game about 2 days ago and really like what i see so far. Keep it up and I am happy to join the Battalion! I will most likely add this game to my stream queue now so ready for next Quarter!

Old school Fps Ftw! 

Great to have you here :)

Welcome Legend