mkoruk

Fps Drop İn Some Areas.

Hello,I have some problems with fps while my fps is 60 it suddenly drops below 30 in some areas.will you developers gonna release performance patch or something like this?

Thanks.

Edited by mkoruk

I assure you they are always working on performance issues along side with all other issues :)

• Like 2

Try to use texture streaming, if that doesnt help its prob performance issues like mentioned above.

What are your specs?

yes i tried texture streaming its not about my specs its about game while my fps is stable at 60 it suddenly drops in some areas.

This is my rig. Ive been having frame rate issues since the start.
Yes I have a bad graphics card but I feel that for the graphics the game has, my setup should not be an issue.
This game should have a graphics update to compete with cs:go graphics compatibality.
Some 1 has to think about us low spec gamers too xD  

image.thumb.png.668f6c2b86423d373170f2bafb6bf75e.png

• Like 1

Hey. Well your graphics card really is on the weak end. And you really cant expect it to still be able to run the game very well even if it doesnt have the best looking graphics. And i dont think that will change in the future. If you really want to play the game and you are on a budget i would recommend thinking about getting a 1050gtx ti with gigs of vram and you should be settled for battalion and some future games.

• Like 1

Thx for the reply Whhaay!
Yes, I seriusly have to look in to that, I believe updates will help but not the amout I need.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, wizzz said:

Thx for the reply Whhaay!
Yes, I seriusly have to look in to that, I believe updates will help but not the amout I need.

np m8