Sign in to follow this  
kippensoep1991

Got banned?

Hello there folks,

I was just playing a game with my 2 friends and all of the sudden i have been kicked.

When i tried rejoining another game, it gave me the error "you have been banned"

I have not used cheats nor did anything bannable, also my friends get the error "match making not available"... are the servers down or?

476de3f3-8067-4664-92a2-6571344de19c.jpg

Seems to be fixed. I can now play games again.

- keep topic open or close?

Edited by kippensoep1991
photo

Hi,

Perhaps the term "banned" is a little bit hard.

The game block for some mins who left a running game; perhaps the server have managed the kick as a spontaneous quit (ragequit/ quit because the team was loosing/...) and set this "ban-period" (or cooldown). If it was so I think it could be good that this thread still active IMHO

On 2/6/2018 at 7:15 AM, [NGBC]CH_SwissWolf said:

Hi,

Perhaps the term "banned" is a little bit hard.

The game block for some mins who left a running game; perhaps the server have managed the kick as a spontaneous quit (ragequit/ quit because the team was loosing/...) and set this "ban-period" (or cooldown). If it was so I think it could be good that this thread still active IMHO

Not sure if i should post here on open another thread.

It's been 5 months now and have not been able to play the game yet. When i first was banned it didnt bother me since i was playing other games to, but yesterday i have tried to log in and i see i'am still banned. I have checked my steam profile and this also shows GAME-BAN. Can i get more information about this ban since i'am not aware of me cheating in a game i have only played for a few hours. Thanks in advance :)

Edited by kippensoep1991
typo