Infekma

Wartide purchased grenades should be dropped on death

Wartide grenade improvements  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree grenades in wartide should drop to the floor? (grenade refers to both HE and smoke)

• Agree
    • Disagree
  2. 2. If you agree, how should it be dropped?

• As a wartide card, increasing the grenade tally for future rounds
    • As a round-specific grenade replenish
    • I Disagreed!!

Since purchased grenades are valueable/limited resources in wartide shouldn't they drop on death?

This provides both the enemy and allied team with the opportunity to scavenge the nades.

I have created a poll to gather other' opinion on the matter, or just leave a comment with your feedback.

Edited by Infekma
tags

Well... actually it's a little bit soon to say something about this point; what I mean is that, if we look here in forum, we read already threads against the card system: if a team is really to good than an other, after some rounds they would have all the playable weapon and the opponent only the default one --> if they take all the grenades it would be a massacre only more "brutal" as the rounds played before.

On the other way I can surly agree with your idea: they are as card; you have to pick them up on the beginning of the rounds, so if you die without having throw them it could seems logical that they would fall on ground as the cards.

But if you can't manage the team forces the risk is that at the end you will see always less server with this game mode and always more TDM/DOM/CTF/... and the game would loose something.

Actually I prefers wait a little bit.

this vote is useless. if you choose disagree in vote 1 you are still required to put an answer in vote 2 or you cannot submit your vote. therefore, the only way you can complete a vote is if you agree.

added a disagree opinion in the 2nd question of the poll as Farq-S pointed out.

As for the card system the devs imo has made it pretty clear that wartide is to stay and that they want to balance it rather then removing it.

It's important to remember that wartide is currently only playable unranked BUT this will be the main gamemode for competitive, I think therefore discussions surrounding wartide are important and that is why I created this thread as to make a contribution to this discussion surrounding wartide.

Back to topic, I definetly agree with your assessment with the nade cards potentially adding an even greater value to the team currently domating but I feel it could work both ways. It could add more value to killing a player as they no longer only risk their loadout card but also their extra grenade.

1 minute ago, Infekma said:

added a disagree opinion in the 2nd question of the poll as Farq-S pointed out.

As for the card system the devs imo has made it pretty clear that wartide is to stay and that they want to balance it rather then removing it.

It's important to remember that wartide is currently only playable unranked BUT this will be the main gamemode for competitive, I think therefore discussions surrounding wartide are important and that is why I created this thread as to make a contribution to this discussion surrounding wartide.

Back to topic, I definetly agree with your assessment with the nade cards potentially adding an even greater value to the team currently domating but I feel it could work both ways. It could add more value to killing a player as they no longer only risk their loadout card but also their extra grenade.

Thanks