NiNe9

My opinion on sprinting and player limit

Hi, friends, bought the game recently, played for a few hours, and it was ok, nothing too special, perfect way to describe this game is if COD 2 and COD 4 had a baby. But back to the topic, sprinting in this game isnt too bad, but i feel like everyone just sprint jump peeks around corners literally all the time, usually with automatic rifles which makes the bolt action rifle obsolete as well as the sniper rifle, it just feels kinda unbalanced, of course one of the ways to fix this is either nerf the automatic rifles, semi-automatic etc. or just remove sprinting altogether, I would prefer to go with the latter one, if you want to make this game more competitive it cant be just run and gun how it is now, if we look at COD 2, if that game had compeditive mode that game would still be very much alive today, and even as i write this at least a couple of thousand people are playing it right now, by removing sprint from the game it would up the movement skill cap by a lot and just skill cap in general and not just sprint jump everywhere around the map like a total donkey.

Anyway thats my opinion on sprinting now onto the player limit, first off the 5v5 mode in competitive is completely fine nothing wrong with that, but the arcade mode just feels empty the servers should probably be 20 man servers to make the game feel more alive played some arcade today and it was a 3v3 capture the flag, i mean come on how can that be fun, also probably adding the option to join already started games wouldnt be too bad as it would compensate for the players that left, or just didnt load into the game. Thanks for reading. Have a good one.

PS. Add a feature where you can see how far away from the grenade you are, maybe by using fade on the grenade icon

Tbh I'd be all for removing sprint completely, and having the faster movement with pistol, we'd still have the corner jumpers but it wouldn't be as cancerous, cause it's literally turning people off the game, have gifted the game to numerous people already, they love it first until they realise that everybody just jumps around a corner spamming, and tell me they've had enough on discord, even the people with kar98k's are doing it (or I'm just unlucky)

In all honestly if cod 2 had promod (without sprint, just balancing weapons and cleaning up map) it would have been the perfect game.

• Like 1

On 5. 2. 2018 at 7:18 PM, NiNe9 said:

if we look at COD 2, if that game had compeditive mode that game would still be very much alive today

On 5. 2. 2018 at 9:21 PM, Bodycount said:

In all honestly if cod 2 had promod (without sprint, just balancing weapons and cleaning up map) it would have been the perfect game.

CoD2 had PAM almost all the time and it is still played, not that much tho, but community is still pretty big for 12 years old game.

usually with automatic rifles which makes the bolt action rifle obsolete as well as the sniper rifle

Not sure what yout playstyle is, but if you get that close to SMG with rifle or sniper, u're just playing it all wrong. Ofc there will be situations where you have to get to CQB, but that should be just the last resort. If you play right, those SMGs cannot even get close to oyu to kill you. Also whyt you describe isn't much of an issue in scrims, cause the level of players there is much bigger and they actually cooperate as team, so there is no place for pray & spray rushers, cause they would die 95% of the time because enemy will overbrain them.