Sign in to follow this  
Cookiebot

Kickstarter / Humble backer skins

Yo!

Has anyone from KS or Humble received their backer skins? I know Devs have been putting fires out all weekend and the game feels super amazing!
Still missing the Garand and KAR skin tho 9_9

I think the only people to receive those skins are Kickstarter First Sergeant Founders and above. I got both a Kickstarter Sergeant Founder and a Humble Bundle alpha access and it was 3 War Chests with each.

image.png.f3f4cd3446c58c098a39fcad11a4c5cb.png

8 hours ago, jcuz said:

I think the only people to receive those skins are Kickstarter First Sergeant Founders and above. I got both a Kickstarter Sergeant Founder and a Humble Bundle alpha access and it was 3 War Chests with each.

image.png.f3f4cd3446c58c098a39fcad11a4c5cb.png

There was an interview with dust where Bram said skins would apply also to humble backers :) Hopefully so!

19 hours ago, Cookiebot said:

There was an interview with dust where Bram said skins would apply also to humble backers :) Hopefully so!

Actually there has been some confusion, Dust asked Brammer "are there going to be skins given to alpha/beta testers?" And Brammer says "yes HB and KS backers will get skins" he didn't say "exclusive skins" or Kickstarter skins, in a way HB backers got skins indeed, not the KS ones, but the random ones we got from the 3 free warchests. 

3 hours ago, Zane said:

Actually there has been some confusion, Dust asked Brammer "are there going to be skins given to alpha/beta testers?" And Brammer says "yes HB and KS backers will get skins" he didn't say "exclusive skins" or Kickstarter skins, in a way HB backers got skins indeed, not the KS ones, but the random ones we got from the 3 free warchests. 

True, you could interpret it that way too. Hopefully a dev can clear this up :)