Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Snipez

The Best Battalion 1944 Settings

Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, Snipez said:

If it works it works I guess, have you ever tried a newer mouse with better sensor etc? Maybe you would play even better.

Never needed a new Mouse because my is working. There will be the Point were i need a new Mouse for sure. Getting used to a new Mouse is annoying as hell and i try to avoid this as long as i can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13.2.2018 at 9:45 PM, Chelly said:

Never needed a new Mouse because my is working. There will be the Point were i need a new Mouse for sure. Getting used to a new Mouse is annoying as hell and i try to avoid this as long as i can.

Makes sense. I really like my G403 wireless as well. Could not play with a wired mouse anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4.2.2018 at 11:42 PM, Greenfox said:

400 dpi and 7.  I have just 10-15 cm of space to move my mouse that's why.

get a bigger mousepad or table easy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5.2.2018 at 1:19 AM, Twitch.tv/aussiexthunder said:

I play 400 dpi 4.1 in game. 

I have lots of space cause i play forearm play style. 

Lower sensitivity increases accuracy especially on delicate shots. 

If you do not have the mouse space and your comfortable playing wrist.  You would naturally play higher sense.  I used to play 1800 dpi and flick with wrist.  

Different for everyone.  But as a guide a full mouse drag across your mouse pad at your natural speed  should be 180 degrees. 

 

 

 

What is a forearm playstyle?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Snipez said:

What is a forearm playstyle?

Instead of moving your wrist you are literally moving your forearm, a longer distance and a larger mouse pad is needed.  

 

I play at 800 @ 1.76 works great for me.

Edited by Mr.SelfDestruct

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I use a G502 and a G440, I feel since the 502 is a heavy mouse the slick mouse pad helps it move. I have not had issues with slipping and missing shots because of the hard pad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

L

On 22.2.2018 at 4:03 AM, Mr.SelfDestruct said:

I use a G502 and a G440, I feel since the 502 is a heavy mouse the slick mouse pad helps it move. I have not had issues with slipping and missing shots because of the hard pad. 

Nice setup!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Playing at 800dpi with 1 in-game sens. 

I gradually lowered my DPI and sensitivity after the EA launch, I had cranked the DPI up over the years since I have not really played any FPS games after clanbase went under.  I have no problems using windows with up to 4000-5000dpi but I still like having more room for error in case I mouse over something that the sensor does not like.

I have to say that my current sensitivity is in a zone where my arm is half asleep most of the time and making very short or long distance flicks is proving quite hard. Either need to lower it further or go up to around 1200dpi / 1 sens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5.2.2018 at 5:04 PM, HarryG said:

800dpi at 1.75 high sens is worse in most case scenarios look towards pro battalion and csgo players most have a similar or even lower sens than mine to get precise shots you would never make on high sens

true, looking at https://prosettings.net/ was the reason i even thought my settings are too high. its hard at the start but now im playing with what the pros are playing with and my aim got soooooo much better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28.2.2018 at 3:51 AM, Waza said:

Playing at 800dpi with 1 in-game sens. 

I gradually lowered my DPI and sensitivity after the EA launch, I had cranked the DPI up over the years since I have not really played any FPS games after clanbase went under.  I have no problems using windows with up to 4000-5000dpi but I still like having more room for error in case I mouse over something that the sensor does not like.

I have to say that my current sensitivity is in a zone where my arm is half asleep most of the time and making very short or long distance flicks is proving quite hard. Either need to lower it further or go up to around 1200dpi / 1 sens.

What are you using now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Snipez said:

What are you using now?

I'm at 1000DPI - 1 sens..  feels much better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×