Sign in to follow this  
Snipez

The Best Battalion 1944 Settings

1 hour ago, HarryG said:

800dpi at 1.75 high sens is worse in most case scenarios look towards pro battalion and csgo players most have a similar or even lower sens than mine to get precise shots you would never make on high sens

It’s all about if you are an wrist or forearm player... csgo has slower gameplay and for those precise shots you have to stand still. Even with the perfect aim you still have a distance which determines how many shots will hit where you aim.

I know brutalX from cod4 Winfakt used 800/900 dpi and 18 in game sense and even at lan he played with his feet on the table and his over his legs and he played extremely well at lans.

11 hours ago, Xtreem said:

It’s all about if you are an wrist or forearm player... csgo has slower gameplay and for those precise shots you have to stand still. Even with the perfect aim you still have a distance which determines how many shots will hit where you aim.

I know brutalX from cod4 Winfakt used 800/900 dpi and 18 in game sense and even at lan he played with his feet on the table and his over his legs and he played extremely well at lans.

well that being said on average most pros will have around my sens as it is the most consistent sens for cs and cod. just saying 18 sens 800 dpi is gross i will out aim anyone with that sens regardless of who they are

On 2/4/2018 at 2:44 PM, Snipez said:

What are the best Battalion settings in your opinion? I am playing with 3200 DPI and 4 Sensitivity and I just found this link of what the pros in Battalion 1944 are using:

https://prosettings.net/battalion-settings-gear-list/

They are all playing with a way lower sensitivity than I am, should I lower it?

This is a question asked ad-nauseum in the CSGO community, and the real answer is:

You need to use whatever settings are most comfortable to you and work the best for you. With that said, there are proven good ideas and bad ideas. Over the course of multiple games with pro scenes it has been proven time and time again that the most successful players generally play with what is considered to be "low" sensitivity. Low or high sens is a relative term- for the uninitiated to competitive play it means one thing, for those who have competed seriously it means another. For example a pro CSGO player who is considered to have a high sensitivity would be someone playing at 400 DPI and probably anything above 3.5 or 4 sens in game (assuming windows 6/11, etc, etc). A low sensitivity player would be playing at 400 DPI and perhaps somewhere around sub-2 sensitivity. I think this game lends itself to higher sens values, and the unreal engine vs. source engine does not scale the same way but it seems many of the battalion players on the site you listed fall around 400 or 800 DPI, and between 3-5 in game sens.

Again, you are not necessarily wrong to want a high sensitivity, but there are reasons for why players play like this. It increases your precision, increases your consistency, eases the burden on your muscle memory and widens your margin for error and ability to correct. What I mean by that is, 1/2 of an inch of movement on your mousepad is a small amount. It's easy for your brain to fuck up and have you over aim or under aim. With 400 DPI and 4 sens, that 1/2 of an inch might move your crosshair a bit off the player you're shooting at but you can recover. At 3200 DPI and 4 sens, your fuck up by 1/2 an inch on your mousepad and you're suddenly looking at the sky. Your muscle memory and hand control has to be so perfect and subtle. In my opinion that's unrealistic to expect to always control correctly, especially in a twitch shooter when you're in a 1v1 with adrenaline pumping.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, saLz said:

This is a question asked ad-nauseum in the CSGO community, and the real answer is:

You need to use whatever settings are most comfortable to you and work the best for you. With that said, there are proven good ideas and bad ideas. Over the course of multiple games with pro scenes it has been proven time and time again that the most successful players generally play with what is considered to be "low" sensitivity. Low or high sens is a relative term- for the uninitiated to competitive play it means one thing, for those who have competed seriously it means another. For example a pro CSGO player who is considered to have a high sensitivity would be someone playing at 400 DPI and probably anything above 3.5 or 4 sens in game (assuming windows 6/11, etc, etc). A low sensitivity player would be playing at 400 DPI and perhaps somewhere around sub-2 sensitivity. I think this game lends itself to higher sens values, and the unreal engine vs. source engine does not scale the same way but it seems many of the battalion players on the site you listed fall around 400 or 800 DPI, and between 3-5 in game sens.

Again, you are not necessarily wrong to want a high sensitivity, but there are reasons for why players play like this. It increases your precision, increases your consistency, eases the burden on your muscle memory and widens your margin for error and ability to correct. What I mean by that is, 1/2 of an inch of movement on your mousepad is a small amount. It's easy for your brain to fuck up and have you over aim or under aim. With 400 DPI and 4 sens, that 1/2 of an inch might move your crosshair a bit off the player you're shooting at but you can recover. At 3200 DPI and 4 sens, your fuck up by 1/2 an inch on your mousepad and you're suddenly looking at the sky. Your muscle memory and hand control has to be so perfect and subtle. In my opinion that's unrealistic to expect to always control correctly, especially in a twitch shooter when you're in a 1v1 with adrenaline pumping.

perfect response +1

Personal preference, there is no "perfect setting", otherwise everyone would use the same setting.

Do what makes you comfortable and play better, everything else is irrelevant.

8 hours ago, j6k4 said:

here's more examples taken from csgo pro list, but in the end it will come to what feels best for you my friend
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UaM765-S515ibLyPaBtMnBz7xiao0HL5f-F1zk_CSF4/edit#gid=1762004852

I only watch CS:GO but that list looks very outdated with a lot of players in the wrong/old teams.

This is better: https://prosettings.net/cs-go-pro-settings-gear-list/ 

On 6.2.2018 at 8:25 PM, Jester said:

Personal preference, there is no "perfect setting", otherwise everyone would use the same setting.

Do what makes you comfortable and play better, everything else is irrelevant.

and play a lot! :D

My friend has a sub to a good sensitivity conversion website(not sure which one but it needs a sub and a lot of info for the math so its good) and basically my settings if i wanted them exactly like csgo at 1440 1080 800dpi 1.15 sens would convert at 105fov 1440 1080 800dpi at 1.6844 at an aim scale of 0.9848 (you can put those accurate decimals in the config file i use slightly faster regardless at 1.75 with 0.9848 aim scale just because i got comfortable with it but just by eyeballing the sens i knew roughly what my sens should be from cs to battalion. also i recommend that rezfor anyone who already runs this game at 200fps(if you dont run lower settings to get that cap its much smoother than 60,100,150etc) as 1440 by 1080 stretched is one of the greatest rez options you can get for this game so clear and visible on low settings with digital vibrance and its clear that this game was built 4by3 stretched in mind 16 by 9 is horrible in comparison 

Edited by HarryG

I played COD on arrows, and i tried to put run on spacebar and it doesnt accept it battalion. Why? I know its weird settings :D 

Doesnt accepting spacebar at all when i wanna change it.

Edited by jay

There are no ‘perfect settings’ in any game. It’s all about personal preference and comfort. 

There are only suggestions; keep a sensitivity where you can control your spray and accurately place your shots (most of this comes with practice and muscle memory). 

Set your video settings to a point where you can clearly see player models whilst keeping the best, and most consistent frames possible. 

The rest is completely subjective and based on your own personal experiences and preferences. 

On 8.2.2018 at 3:57 PM, HutchTouch said:

Now I feel like a retard. I'm using 12000 DPI and 0.2 sens

What is your mouse? Is the sensor even stable at 12000 DPI?

3 hours ago, Snipez said:

What is your mouse? Is the sensor even stable at 12000 DPI?

It seemed fine to me it wasn't jittering or anything, turned it down to about 800 and its fine now. Just didn't feel right.

Logitech G502 Proteus whatever

9 hours ago, HutchTouch said:

It seemed fine to me it wasn't jittering or anything, turned it down to about 800 and its fine now. Just didn't feel right.

Logitech G502 Proteus whatever

Should be okay with that mouse I would lower it anyway.

1 hour ago, Snipez said:

Should be okay with that mouse I would lower it anyway.

Yeah I lowered it last night and went on an absolute rampage winning about 6 games in a row. Coincidence? I think not.

Probably coincidence.

On 11.2.2018 at 6:27 PM, HutchTouch said:

Yeah I lowered it last night and went on an absolute rampage winning about 6 games in a row. Coincidence? I think not.

Probably coincidence.

Play again today and see what happens to confirm it. :D

On 11.2.2018 at 7:19 PM, Chelly said:

My Mouse is so old it don't even have a option to change DPI. I'm still killing with it. I'm using ingame sens 5.0

What mouse is it?

5 minutes ago, Snipez said:

What mouse is it?

I don't know the exact name but it's a simple Mouse from Asus (LM,RB,Mouse Wheel) without any Lighting or other features and it's made in China. I have that Mouse for YEARS (prob more than 6 Years by now) and  my Aim on Shooter Games for example isnt that bad. I once played Competeteive in Modern Warfare 2 with it very sucesfully.

I dont need DPI and Macros ect...

Edited by Chelly

4 hours ago, Chelly said:

I don't know the exact name but it's a simple Mouse from Asus (LM,RB,Mouse Wheel) without any Lighting or other features and it's made in China. I have that Mouse for YEARS (prob more than 6 Years by now) and  my Aim on Shooter Games for example isnt that bad. I once played Competeteive in Modern Warfare 2 with it very sucesfully.

I dont need DPI and Macros ect...

If it works it works I guess, have you ever tried a newer mouse with better sensor etc? Maybe you would play even better.