Sign in to follow this  
Snipez

The Best Battalion 1944 Settings

I'm playing with 400 DPI and 3 sense. Your settings seem crazy fast to me, would suggest turning down the DPI and see if your aim gets more consistent.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

57 minutes ago, SteDz said:

I'm playing with 400 DPI and 3 sense. Your settings seem crazy fast to me, would suggest turning down the DPI and see if your aim gets more consistent.

I just tried 1600 DPI and 2 Sensitivity and it workes really well. :)

@Snipez assuming you’re new and not trolling - there’s no such thing as the best sensitivity, everyone has their own “best” 

just get yourself a decent sized mousepad and experiment. and find a balance between being able to tap players at distance, snapping on to people at close range and turning around comfortably.

if you want any more indepth tutorials check some vids on youtube about how to find your sensitivity in fps games, there’s tons of them. good luck

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

45 minutes ago, j6k4 said:

@Snipez assuming you’re new and not trolling - there’s no such thing as the best sensitivity, everyone has their own “best” 

just get yourself a decent sized mousepad and experiment. and find a balance between being able to tap players at distance, snapping on to people at close range and turning around comfortably.

if you want any more indepth tutorials check some vids on youtube about how to find your sensitivity in fps games, there’s tons of them. good luck

I normally play league of legends so it is my first fps. My mousepad is the zowie gsr so its big.

I play 400 dpi 4.1 in game. 

I have lots of space cause i play forearm play style. 

Lower sensitivity increases accuracy especially on delicate shots. 

If you do not have the mouse space and your comfortable playing wrist.  You would naturally play higher sense.  I used to play 1800 dpi and flick with wrist.  

Different for everyone.  But as a guide a full mouse drag across your mouse pad at your natural speed  should be 180 degrees. 

everyone has a different mouse, different ways of holding it, different surface.

the best thing i was taught is to use the minimum sensitivity it takes to do a quick 180 degree turn if someone is behind you.  if you can turn your player model more than 180 degrees with one long fast flick of the mouse your sens might be too high.  lower is better because its easier to control.

5 hours ago, dogma said:

These sensitivities lol, I use 1000/0.75

+1..

Im used to 400 @ 1 in CoD4... by mousepad distance measurements its identical (or 99% close) to 400 and 2 in Battalion.

Or is it too low? Majority plays on 2.5/3 400

Edited by horas

I used to play CoD2 on 800 dpi and 9.6 ingame, CoD4 on 900 dpi and 13 ingame and now I play on 1800 dpi and 0.76 ingame. All a matter of mouse holding, form, mousemat etc.

9 minutes ago, Thor04 said:

In general you want low dpi on mouse for precision and then set sensitivity to your liking.  

not really, a higher dpi gives you better precision

• Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, Xtreem said:

not really, a higher dpi gives you better precision

thats just the selling gimmick they want to feed you, Watch logitech engineers explaining how optical sensors work m8, anything over 800 dpi is interpolating, Multiplying the dots per inch to get the desired dpi ... but accuracy reduces due to it

15 minutes ago, horas said:

thats just the selling gimmick they want to feed you, Watch logitech engineers explaining how optical sensors work m8, anything over 800 dpi is interpolating, Multiplying the dots per inch to get the desired dpi ... but accuracy reduces due to it

There is a clear difference in DPI vs ingame sens in counterstrike. I agree, it is a selling gimmick.

I don't understand how people can be "pro" players of a game that is in EA for 4/5 days.. Play with what u feel comfortable with and test it out.. you won't get better because u play the same settings or have the same mouse,pad,keyboard or bungee like them.. 

7 minutes ago, reed said:

I don't understand how people can be "pro" players of a game that is in EA for 4/5 days.. Play with what u feel comfortable with and test it out.. you won't get better because u play the same settings or have the same mouse,pad,keyboard or bungee like them.. 

i agree. i don't rly know these guys tbh but it seems the players who are (a bit) known from cod 2 or cod 4 already have the pro status in this game.

800dpi at 1.75 high sens is worse in most case scenarios look towards pro battalion and csgo players most have a similar or even lower sens than mine to get precise shots you would never make on high sens